• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hey guys, I'm Bomberboy

Bomberboy04

Mighty Metagross
Years
  • Well hello there everyone.
    My names Bomberboy, and I'm from the mighty land of Aussie!
    I'd love to become mates with some of the people in the Pokecommunity
    My real name's Sam.

Adios Amigos!

Years
  • Hi there Sam, and welcome!

I happen to be from Australia as well, so I do approve of this intro even more.

So, what did you join PC for? Any particular interests you have? I'm guessing you might have joined for the various ROM hacks going by those images in your signature, most people join for ROM hacks but we have several other places you can check out as well. Do you have any favorite Pokemon or Pokemon games?

Anyways, call me Hikari a.k.a. PC's fave Aussie Oshawott Fangirl. If you ever need any help our various moderators are here to assist you, like Cid and Cirno! We also have other friendly members who are also happy to help you out. I'm looking forward to knowing more about you, just send me a visitor message!

- [supporter]Hikari10[/supporter]

Zorogami

WUB WUB
    Years
  • Welcome to PC Sam!
    I might not be an aussie myself, but i do approve of your intro too ;)
    The poeple here are very friendly and love to help out, so you will start making new friends in no time!
    Make sure to check out and explore all the Boards on PC, you won't be disappointed.
    Anyways, glad to have you with us, I'll see you around!

Miss Doronjo

Gaiden
    Years
  • My, my, my, welcome! There are actually a lot of people from Australia, so, I really bet that you'll feel at home. :3

Becoming friends with people here isn't too hard! Feel free to make a conversation with the people who interest you, and hey, maybe you can be buddies with them! I myself would love to speak with you sometimes! Indeed, some boards in particular, like Other Voing Polls or the Other Chat & Discussions boards are good ways to get to know people, so, I hope that you'll enjoy exploring the boards around here. ^^

But yeah, enjoy yourself! Don't be afraid on asking for help if you need it. <3

Years
  • Bomberboy... I really like your username since it reminds me of the game Bomberman. :O Welcome to the community, Sam, and great to have you here with us!

More people from Australia, cool. There are a looot of members from there here on PC, one of which has posted here already. Glad to finally see an intro from you since you joined all the way in October. Guessing you're excited for X & Y as well since I'm seeing you've posted there - awesome, don't those games just look amazing?! Waiting until October is going to be such a pain, but I'll live haha. Do you have a preferred starter yet? <3;

And I see that you're interested in hacks, which is another great thing to do here as Emulation's likely one of our biggest sections. I've played Ruby Destiny before but don't think I ever got too far.. there are just so many great games here made by our members that I can't seem to find only one I want to play.

Enjoy your stay here and as the other amazing posters said, do contact someone if you ever need help! We're all friendly here and would love to help you out.

Bomberboy04

Mighty Metagross
    Years
  • Yeah, I was really happy when I finished Ruby destiny, I was like that took me forever.
    And I never really though of posting till I was like... I'm lonely ;~;. XD

Back