• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hey, Guys! I'm new.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Jul 24, 2012
    I've got quite the combination of interests. I like heavy metal, I play Pokemon, I like classical music... the list goes on.

Years
  • Hello there and welcome! Heavy metal and classical... i know a few people like that and i personally am kind of the same way. :P What kind of interests do you have in Pokemon? Whatever it is you'll find it here, all you need to do is look around a little. Anyways hope you enjoy yourself, hope you like it here and hope to see you around! :)

Years
  • I've got quite the combination of interests. I like heavy metal, I play Pokemon, I like classical music... the list goes on.

Hi PokeMetalHead, I love music as well! But not of the genre you like.

In the Other Trivia section, we have a thread where you rate songs posted by users.

Go ahead and check it out!

- Hikari10, she lieks Cute Oshawottz.

Years
    • Seen Jul 24, 2012
    ahhhh i'm a fan of the classical and heavy metal genres as well. I'm more particular in Power Metal, that gets me pumped!
    I'm more into thrash and death metal. I like to headbang. And my favourite composer is probably Giuseppe Tartini or Gustav Holst.

Hello there and welcome! Heavy metal and classical... i know a few people like that and i personally am kind of the same way. :P What kind of interests do you have in Pokemon? Whatever it is you'll find it here, all you need to do is look around a little. Anyways hope you enjoy yourself, hope you like it here and hope to see you around! :)
    I have to say my 3 favourite types are the Dragon type, the Flying type, and the Psychic type. Dragonite is probably my favourite Pokemon, and Lugia's my favourite legendary.

Last edited:
    Years
  • Hey, welcome to PC:--) I used to love heavy metal, but than again I'm into all sorts of music haha, I also like classical! and of course Pokémon.. if you need a friend you know where I am :-)

Enjoy your stay!

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • Ouch you guys! Be careful on the dates next time. The last post made in this thread was from February 27th, and today is March 28th. Soooo yes, it does fall under the "thread revival" rule we have here in NU/W.

I see you just returned, pokemetalhead_96. Just so you know, even posting in your own introduction thread 30 days after inactivity counts as reviving a thread. You have the option to create another introduction thread so you can get a fresh start, as you count as an reintro.

Gonna have to lock this up though!

brb closing dis.

Locked.~

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back