• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hey guys! Let's be friends

Years
  • Hey all, I'm Ryan! I am 18 and a freshman at The University of Michigan studying philosophy. I'm a Michigan boy - born and raised! I love being outdoors... Camping, fishing, relaxing on the boat, and just enjoying all nature has to offer. On the other hand, I'm a huge gamer! Not only do I love Pokemon, I play a lot of COD, Skyrim, LoL, and WoW. I love sports! Football and basketball are my favorites and I played running back/ROLB on my high school football team all four years.

My favorite Pokemon games are the 1st-3rd generations. I'm not sure if it's mostly nostalgia or if I genuinely think they are the best games, but I replay them constantly! I just love the story lines and I think they have the best Pokemon design.

Anyway, I'm on here to make some online buddies and enjoy talking to different people who share my interests! :)

Last edited:
    Years
  • Nature is wonderful but I sure do wish I were more inclined to go out sometimes. Many days I want nothing but to sit at home doing nothing.. work does that to you, I guess. XD;;

Big welcome to PC, Ryan. n~n I'm sure you'll have a good time here so stick around and ask away if you need anything! Any Hoenn fan is a cool person in my book lol. I loved the first three gens but Unova was another personal favorite of mine.

Anyways, cheers! Hope you'll stick with us.

Years
  • I really do want to go out more, but I get a lot of social fear and I also usually have a lot of work to do which kinda sucks. But hey, welcome aboard Ryan!

Kanto, Johto and Hoenn were often considered the hugest fanbases in terms of Pokemon, and given you lean towards that side of the fan spectrum I'm not surprised you were a huge fan of the days where everything was challenging. I'm one who tends to like the newer stuff but the old stuff has its niches as well. And you seem to play a lot of cool games, some of which I never played but I did hear about them. Our Video Games board has a lot of great topics on those games and many more so I'm sure you'll enjoy it.

And I'd be happy to be a new buddy for you! Just leave me a message and hopefully we can get a conversation going, and I do hope you can stick around with us. Have fun and enjoy your stay!

- Hikamaru

Back