• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hey guys! Lol

Years
    • Seen Nov 5, 2015
    Hello lol,

My names Zack, and Im a pretty big Poke fan, but more so a gamer in general and future developer! (Hopefully anyway)

Just thought Id sign up because why not? Thought itd be pretty fun for all of us, so yeah, Im here! XD

Thanks

Zack,

Years
  • Hopefully indeed! Developing games seems awesome despite being a difficult field to get into. Who wouldn't want to see their name in the credits?!

Anyways, welcome, Zack. 8D Yeah why not for sure, this is a nice forum and we have many gamers around, of course. Be sure to get involved in the Video Games forum for all your non-Pokemon gaming needs and have a great experience. -^^-

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
  • Well, I hope that developing will turn out great for you; I'm sure that you'll be great at it! You can check out the Game Development board if you're looking for some pointers, but meanwhile, welcome to the forums today! And yesss, things are sure to be quite fun; in fact, we have a get together event right now; maybe you can check it out sometime? <33

But yeah, take care of yourself, and remember that we're always here if you need a hand with anything at all! Hopefully we'll get to know more about you too. See you later, and hope you will enjoy and have a lovely stay here~

Years
    • Seen Nov 5, 2015
    Thanks for the warm welcome guys!
    I checked out the main Game Dev section. But apparently the topic of my thread needed to go in a sub section, so it was closed lol

Back