• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hey Guys, Pokemon Trainer here!

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
  • That's awesome! Welcome to the forums, ATL_PokemonTrainer. :D What is it that got you to sign up here? We have tons of stuff to post in, as well as things to do such as battling, trading, and maybe participate in a few games/events we currently have going on here. You'll be surprised at the amount of Poke'Fans you'll meet, and even make a few friends. We're quite friendly, and you'll definitely enjoy it here. :D

Juuust be sure to read the rules & such, as they're really important! As always, you can PM me for any questions! See ya around the forums! :)

Infernova

Simple Philosopher
    Years
  • Hi and welcome, ALT_PokemonTrainer! I'm very new to this community as well and I joined so that I could finally be in a community of Pokemon Trainers, and pokemon (Megainium90)! Welcome to PC!

Years
    • Seen May 19, 2014
    Welcome to PC ATL_PokemonTrainer! I hope you enjoy here, as I certainly do. Like Meganium90 said, we have tons of stuff to post in, so don't worry about feeling lonely! And yes, remember, PC is short for Pokécommunity, you should know that, as we often use it here.

Years
  • welcome ATL_PokemonTrainer, like they said, this forum has a lot to offer. here's to seeing you around the forums and possible friendship in the future!

Mentalii

Back
    Years
  • Welcome, and have a good time on this forum ;)
    I think you've chosen the perfect place for a Pokémon Trainer :pink_nod:

Snivy063

Banned
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jul 16, 2012
    Hello there, welcome aboard! As what as the other members above me mentioned. You will definitely enjoy it here! Starting from Pokemon topics down to topics that aren't related to Pokemon anymore, including contests/events, and a lot more! PC has it all! I can also guarantee that while doing these stuff, you will probably meet and make a lot of friends here too, we pretty much have a calm and nice community, so don't be shy/afraid ~

Anyway, if you have any question, or if you need someone to talk to, shoot me a VM/PM, I'd be glad to answer the question for you. Aaand don't forget to read the rules and follow them always. Have a wonderful time!

Back