• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen Hey guys, there's a new event coming your way! [April Fools]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zelda

⍃⍍⍄ ⍃⍍⍄
Years
    • Age 8
    • +
    • Seen Sep 15, 2020
    A few hours ago, we heard there would be a new Black and White event in May. We were curious, so we investigated a bit and found out it's actually true and the other major sites will have the news soon.

Basically, the event will include three "new" Pokemon, apparently. These could be either Meloetta, Genesect and Keldeo, or three brand new Pokemon. We don't know if we get a choice of the Pokemon, or whether you get all three over a period of time. What do you guys think?

Discuss, discuss, discuss!

Vrai

can you feel my heart?
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Oct 24, 2022
    THE CAKE IS A LIE

I hope it's Genosekt. :) Genosekt > Genesect

Zelda

⍃⍍⍄ ⍃⍍⍄
    Years
    • Age 8
    • +
    • Seen Sep 15, 2020
    I have noticed some of the forums are out of whack. Could that be explained?

Nope, it's just coincidental that the two are at the same time. This news has nothing to do with what Toujours mentioned.

.Aero

Tell Me I'm A Screwed Up Mess
    Years
  • This is exciting, my friend's dad actually works for Nintendo of America and I've heard these same rumors from him. I'm pretty pumped for the event. :]

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
  • Better be Meloetta. I'mma be mad if this is an April Fool's prank, Kaori. :( lol

AntiZero

Remember?
    Years
    • Seen Jun 1, 2014
    Interesting. April Fools, huh? It's the 31st here.
    But, if it is true (which I'm fairly sure it's not), then I would hope it would be Meloetta.

Also, I love how Sydian's sig says "Pickle" instead of Resh(i)ram.

Last edited:

OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire

10000 year Emperor of Hoenn
    Years
  • xD I just realized that it's April fools where you guys live (it's the 31 still here in the West coast)
    I hope this is true though but I have my doubts...

Zelda

⍃⍍⍄ ⍃⍍⍄
    Years
    • Age 8
    • +
    • Seen Sep 15, 2020
    As I said before, it really is true. The timing has nothing to do with it. Now discuss the event or I'll be deleting posts.

Years
  • Keldeo please, Ulgamoth deserves a few counters. I also take a liking to ponies, the fighting type and events, and Keldeo being the first of the events would make numerical sense, as it precedes the crazy two event-exclusive Pokemon.

Last edited:

The Nightmare

"I fight for what I belive in"
    Years
  • Finally a Blanket that has genesect and meloetta and that water pony, I thought there was a secret in the Stunfisk and white when you get them.*annoyed*

Last edited:

Heart Gold

Jellicent Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Feb 6, 2012
    Woah! Can't wait, I want myself a Genesect or Meloetta!

Nice try, applesauce =P

And I heard the Dream World will be up at midnight tonight!

Last edited:

King Gumball

Haven't been here for ages...
    Years
  • I hope I have time next week to fix my wi fi =_=

But I hope it is Keldo or Meloetta. I don't care as much for Genesect.

Alternative

f i r e f l y .
    Years
  • Honestly, there should be an awesome Stunfisk giveaway, and I mean the Pokemon, not the cartridge version. :)

But in all honesty, Meloetta would be a cool Pokemon. :)

King Gumball

Haven't been here for ages...
    Years
  • Honestly, there should be an awesome Stunfisk giveaway, and I mean the Pokemon, not the cartridge version. :)

But in all honesty, Meloetta would be a cool Pokemon. :)

Yeah meloetta is my favourite event pokemon this time round (green hair) so I hope it is her ^.^ Buut the possibility of a whatle new pokemon is very unlikely but still exciting!

Years
    • Age 37
    • Online now
    I'm going to be the odd one out and actually go for Keldeo. I personally think it's amazing imo.
    So do I. Out of the three, it's the one that I like the most. I'd also go for "Dennis"/Genosect with my other cart. Melloeta never was a favorite, unlike Keldeo. And Dennis grew on me.

Or maybe the decision will be made for us and we either get just one or all three like the Legendary Beasties!

Applesauce is delicious.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back