• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hey Guys!

Years
    • Hello :--) I'm not very good with introductions so..

My name is Jade and I've literally just joined, I've been getting back into Pokemon and I'm playing Black right now! :--D Forgot how good these games are haha.

I hope to see some of you around! :-)

Years
    • Seen May 28, 2024
    Welcome to PC, Jade :D

I won't be saying any funny stuff like "read the rules", don't worry xD JUST BE YOURSELF! Wanna be friendsss? ;D

Cello

Tonight!
    Years
    Hiya Jade, welcome to PC.

Glad to see you getting back into the Pokemon games! Indeed they are very fun, and addicting as well.
    Black 2 and White 2 was just recently announced, which are sequels to Black and White, so you should head over to the Black/White section and join in the discussion as we wait for more information to be revealed and the games to be released.

Cheers! See you around, and have fun.

Huggie

Mewtwo lover :3
    Years
    Welcome Jade!!! Like Cello said pokemon are reaaaly addictive games...that's why I promised to myself that once my final exams this year are over I will sink into the POkemon world again ;)
    have a good time !!

Last edited:
    Years
    @Ray: Thank you! Haha It's fine, I've had a look already :--) Of course! That'd be lovely :D

@Cello: Thank you! Oh, I didn't know that :O I'll be sure to check it out, thank you for letting me know :-) You too!

@Huggie: Hehe I know that, Good luck on your exams!

Huggie

Mewtwo lover :3
    Years
    thank you very much ( although I'm pretty sure that my physics grade won't reward my effort:( guess mechanics and mass motion don't like me that much and neither do waves and oscillations)
    sorry about my english, I really don't know much about scientific names when it comes to physics :P

Years
    You're very welcome! Ah I've heard that Physics is quite hard :/ Then again I'm sure all things science are hard haha! (for me anyway) Good luck, though! I'm sure you'll be fine if you revise! :-D I'll keep my fingers crossed for you.

Years
    Hi there and welcome to PC! I still need to play through Platinum before I got play white... I really got to get on that. :P The games are great and I'm probably going to get back into playing once i finish working on my own game. Anyways hope you enjoy yourself, hope you like it here, and hope to see you around! :)

Years
    Thank you! :-) Oh Platinum is great haha I can still remember playing that, you won't be disappointed if you're anything like me ;) Oh which game are you working on if you don't mind me asking? :) You too!

Years
    • Hello :--) I'm not very good with introductions so..

My name is Jade and I've literally just joined, I've been getting back into Pokemon and I'm playing Black right now! :--D Forgot how good these games are haha.

I hope to see some of you around! :-)

Hi Jade, I play Pokemon Black as well! (I've also played Ruby, Pearl, Platinum and SoulSilver)

I wanted to say hi.

Make sure you contact a member of staff if you have issues, look for bold names!

- Hikari10

Years
    Hey Duckified, I liked that YouTube video on your profile. I added it to my Likes.

That was one of my fave songs from back in 2000...

Back