• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hey Guys!

Zoachu

Pikachu?
    Years
    My name is Zoe and eventually I am going to start working on hacking again, just need to get a new PC/Parallels for my Macbook. Thought it would be neat to join this site since I see it a lot when I'm looking stuff up!
    So... Hey guys! c:

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Oct 17, 2023
    Awesome! Our hacking forums are great and there is always loads of help around - and a great selection of tools and tutorials!

If you need added help in that department I would suggest going to The Adoption Center and an established member will try and help you out!

See you around Zoachu!

Cyclone

Eye of the Storm
    Years
    • Seen Oct 3, 2016
    I could have sworn I welcomed you about 20 minutes ago.

Well, seeing as I may not have, welcome again. You probably already know of the Emulation forum over there. :)

Hikari of the Twin Oshawottz should be here shortly to welcome you as well.

Cyclone

Zoachu

Pikachu?
    Years
    I could have sworn I welcomed you about 20 minutes ago.

Lol, you did! That's weird, it must have gotten deleted and reposted or something, when I left work it was under some post with a The Shining reference as the title. I was a little confused when I saw it was moved. :3
    Thanks for the welcome!

Awesome! Our hacking forums are great and there is always loads of help around - and a great selection of tools and tutorials!

If you need added help in that department I would suggest going to The Adoption Center and an established member will try and help you out!

See you around Zoachu!

Thanks SwiftSign! Btw, I like your avatar. c:

Last edited:

diab_low

All men live, only few exist.
    Years
    My name is Zoe and eventually I am going to start working on hacking again, just need to get a new PC/Parallels for my Macbook. Thought it would be neat to join this site since I see it a lot when I'm looking stuff up!
    So... Hey guys! c:

Hey Zoe Welcome to PC. Loving the theme Cute Avatar and Signature lol.

Hope to see you round lol Diablo :D

Years
    Hi Zoe, I am Hikari.

Yeah, I have to repost here cos some error is causing my post to be deleted.

Anyways, you'll have fun in Emulation and I already saw you lurking the Trivia boards. They are loads of fun.

If you ever get lost, shout out a VM/PM to me or talk to a mod. Also, please don't advertise.

I hope we can be great friends!

- Hikari10, "Mad As Hell"

Zoachu

Pikachu?
    Years
    Hallo, Zoe! :3 Welcome to the community, and I hope you have fun! I look forward to seeing any stuff you do, hack-wise and otherwise!

Well thanks! :D I'm actually working on a solo hack right now, just not far enough to release any information on it. ^-^

Shining Raichu

Expect me like you expect Jesus.
    Years
    Hey Zoachu! I love your post theme, it's pretty awesome!

SO I SEE YOU HAVE A MACBOOK. That excites me possibly more than it should because Apple is awesome no matter what anybody says about them being overpriced :P. Anyway good luck getting PC Parallels so you can start back on your hacking!

See you around!

Zoachu

Pikachu?
    Years
    Hey Zoachu! I love your post theme, it's pretty awesome!

SO I SEE YOU HAVE A MACBOOK. That excites me possibly more than it should because Apple is awesome no matter what anybody says about them being overpriced :P. Anyway good luck getting PC Parallels so you can start back on your hacking!

See you around!

YES. I love Apple! cx I used to have a PC... not what I wanted. xD

Thanks for the luck xD

See you!

Welcome to PokeCommunity, Zoachu~ ^^ Don't forget to read the rules and FAQ. Also, good luck with your hack! =D

Thank you for the luck! c:

Last edited:

Honest

Hi!
    Years
    Hiya Zoe! Yeah, this place is pretty cool. ;D I'm pretty sure there's a section on hacking, though I wouldn't know about it, not my field of expertise. If you need help with anything not hacking related, feel free to ask me or anyone else for that matter, we're all friendly. Enjoy the foums!

Zoachu

Pikachu?
    Years
    Hiya Zoe! Yeah, this place is pretty cool. ;D I'm pretty sure there's a section on hacking, though I wouldn't know about it, not my field of expertise. If you need help with anything not hacking related, feel free to ask me or anyone else for that matter, we're all friendly. Enjoy the foums!

Ahah, yeah that's how I found the site, actually. xD

And alright, I will! Thank you! c:

Rayshin

Lurking to the max.
    Years
    Finally, I found your Introduction thread. Now I can welcome you formally! Again, Welcome to the PC Forums.
    Hope you will enjoy your stay here even more, as I see you're already enjoying it!

Back