• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hey guys

Years
    Howdy guys just wanted to introduce myself...I only play up through white version 2 because im cheap and havent bought a 3ds yet.

but my friend code on white 2 is 3827 2150 3872

hopefully we can battle and trade in the near future. :)

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
    A pleasure to meet you! Mmm, well, I hope that you'll be able to play Pokemon X&Y soon, and I hope that you'll enjoy them!

Welcome to the forums, and I hope that you'll have a great night! For trading, you can head on over to the Trade Plaza, where all the trading happens - from shops, and even the quick trade threads! The Battle Center is for your battling purposes. You can take part of competitive-related threads there, as well as maybe ask for a battle over at the quick battle request thread. I do hope and look forward on if we can battle sometime!

Have a great stay, and cya around! Don't be shy on asking for help if you need it!

Years
    What is uuup and welcome, Dragonite1v1! Nice to have you here on PC. Aw, it's been a while since I played my Black 2.. mostly out of being addicted to X, I admit. xD;; But it was an absolutely amazing game - the fifth gen was one of my favorite, especially B/W2. Pretty great sequel and had lots more to do! If you're currently playing through the fifth gen, you can always stop by our Fifth Generation Gaming board. We could use a bit more faces poking around there so of course anyone who decides to participate is instantly totally awesome, hehe.

How've you been liking the forum so far?! You should definitely explore around and find those areas you're most interested in. We have clubs, forum games, roleplays, and plenty of other great things so there is always something to try out. And if you're looking for a friend you're more than welcome to shoot me a message so we can get to know each other. Can't ever have too many friends, especially if they're Pokefans, right?

See you around! :)

Years
    Thank you guys so much for welcoming me, I love the forums and have been using them for almost everything and ive gained a lot in my personal adventure as a trainer/breeder so I look forward to continuing and helping many others as you guys have all helped me. :)

Back