• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hey Guys

HipsterHypno

Hippest Hypno in the land
Years
  • Hey guys, my name is Daniel and it'd be awesome to meet a few new friends on these forums! I've been on here before and highly enjoyed it, especially the Challenges and Roleplaying aspects of the site along with the welcoming and friendly community. I doubt I'll be as active as I was on my old account but I'll be as active as possible :].

Years
  • Welcome back to PC, Daniel! Don't really remember your old name sadly but maybe I might find out soon enough I guess.

Glad to hear you've been having fun over in the Challenges and Roleplay Corner boards, both are pretty fun sections. Sadly I'm not active in either because I don't personally play challenges myself in Pokemon games and I'm not that good at writing huge amounts of text, but everyone has strengths and weaknesses anyway so yeah no judgement here. Don't worry about your activity, just remember to be active when you can because we always love it when people stick around, and yup we are welcoming and friendly as a community in general no doubt.

Well, I'm sure you can stick around and not disappear unexpectedly again because it's sad when one leaves without notice. While PC may have changed a bit since your last visit, we're still the same old forum you love. Have fun getting back into the community and I'll see you!

- Hikari

Years
  • Hey there Daniel and welcome baaack to the forum! Good choice in popping back in. Don't disappear next time, especially if you enjoyed the forum! That'd make us happy.

Yeah, I've heard many positive things about our Challenges and Roleplay Corner but personally don't stop by there much myself, unfortunately. Am hoping to participate in Pokemon challenges more while hopefully easing myself into roleplay since I used to be addicted as a kid but that'll take time. :( What kinds of challenges did you usually do? The few I've participated in were really fun; Silver and Crystal seem to be my most-replayed Pokemon games, usually for the challenge aspect, haha.

Glad to hear you plan to be active! It's never too late to get more involved in the community so definitely stick around. I'm always here if you need help - as are the other staff members - so shoot us a message anytime. Cheers and hopefully you find all you're looking for in a community here!

HipsterHypno

Hippest Hypno in the land
    Years
  • Thanks guys it really means a lot ahaha, I recognize your accounts from my last foray on the forums lol. Yeah I really enjoy the forums and will be as active as college allows me to be!

And being active on YouTube I guess the challenge I participate in are Nuzlockes as they are the most entertaining to watch but I'm interested in most challenges. I mostly play through Gen3 games while taking challenges because on emulators the speed up button isn't too slow/fast!

Back