• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hey guys!

Years
    • Seen Jul 13, 2015
    SlowpokeTails here. How are yall guys doing? I'm 22 years old( I know I'm too old for Pokémon lol), and come from the days of Gen 1. When I was a wee child, I remember jumping off the school bus to make it to the next episode to see Ash on his journey to become the best. Then I received Pokémon yellow as a birthday gift for my old lime green Gameboy color. From then on it has had me hooked. I graduated up to the advance and got gold followed by crystal. I played Pokémon crystal until I graduated from high school. Then I put it down because I was "too old" . Then, about 6 months ago, I discovered emulation on my Android phone. Now, I'm hooked again. I'm trying to learn all these new Pokémon! There's so many from where I left off. I'm still a little old school, cause I love Gen 1 and Gen 2 pokes. I recently found out about hacked roms. I downloaded Pokémon Glazed, and am loving it! Thanks for taking the time to read my post!

-SlowpokeTails

Last edited:
    You're not too old at all! I'm 23 and still a huge fan, been really into it since I was 8 or 9 years old. It's an amazing franchise for all ages and you'd be surprised how many fans your age we have here. Welcome! <3

But yeah, emulation makes playing the games a whole lot easier. I'm sure you're going to have an awesome time catching up with things and using all these newer Pokemon! Any plans to pick up some of the newer games like X/Y? [: Black/White and Black/White 2 were also pretty awesome but that's my inner fifth and sixth generation love speaking, haha.

Enjoy your time and see you around!

Logical Cabbage

A Very Big Altaria Fan
    Years
    Even though the new generations are awesome, I still love the classics best. Nintendo has done a whole lot of creating so I warn you that catching up will not be easy. But since you have an android phone, maybe get the app Dexy? Once I myself was trying to catch up in pokemon, I found out about the app and downloaded it and now I'm all caught up. If you're still stuck, head on to the other generation threads to catch up with the other games, or feel free to send a VM/PM if you have further questions on the newer generations. I'd be glad to help you out!

Isn't Pokemon Glazed a great hack? Also is pretty useful to catch up to the fourth generation pokemon and a good way to kill time. Anyway, welcome to PC SlowpokeTails!

Years
    • Seen Jul 13, 2015
    Thanks guys. I don't know about x and y yet. I might break down and by the new system to play on, but right now I'm a little lost on a few in glazed. I am loving the rom though. I believe my all time favorite poke is Umbreon. It's such an awesome look and it has been one of my favs in Crystal and gold. Only problem I'm having with it on glazed is that it has weak attacks. Still she's at lvl 63.

Back