• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

HEY HEY HEY

TheFishHead2313

Pokemon Rom Editor[Begginer]
Years
  • HEY HEY HEY TheFishHead2313.........im making pokemon game but i still learning how to script and how to insert your own tiles .....BTW if you are looking for beta tester IM HERE TO TEST IT

Khoshi

[b]とてもかわいい![/b]
    Years
  • Hi there TheFishHead2313! Welcome to PokeCommunity!
    I'm sure that the Game Development section has people who might be willing to help you out on your Pokemon Game. Have a nice time, and good luck with your game :D

Shadowraze

ur mum
    Years
  • Hey there TheFishHead! :)

Your title in this thread reminds me of corphish from PMD. xD Anyways are you doing rom hacking or game development? If you're doing rom hacking go to the Emualtion & Rom Hacking Forums. And go to Game Development if you do those. Don't be shy on making conversations with people here, people here are very friendly! If you want to have a chat you can VM me anytime you like. :)

If you have any questions regarding the forum you can ask any of our dear staff members via VM/PM.

Anyways, Welcome and have a nice stay here on Pokecommunity! :)

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • That title was read with Fat Albert's voice. XD

Welcome to PC, man! You came to the right place for Rom hacking and making games! Visit the Emulation section for all your needs! You'll also find beta testers there if you need one. I believe theres a sticky thread, or you could ask individually in that section.

Also, when youre not hacking, don't forget to join the discussion on some of the other sections we have here. The games, the anime, art sections, battling, trading, and so much more! Hopefully you'll join us!

Well, have fun! Hopefully I'll see you around and please stick around! :3

Years
  • Hey there FishHead, pleasure to meet you! Do you have anything you want to be called? ^^

You've come to the right place for hacking, so stop by Emulation when you can. It's shocking how many resources they have over there.. and I always want to praise the moderators for handling it so well. It's such a big place! You can always drop by the Script Help Thread if you'd like someone to help you with your scripts, but remember you can't request scripts from people; it's mostly a place where you just get help with scripts you've already made. But the regulars are really helpful in that thread plus in the entire section altogether, so it's definitely worth while to stop by and look through all the resources! I'll be looking forward to your games being published here, so good luuuuck! I could use more hacks to play so perhaps I'll stop by sometime when yours are ready to be downloaded. :)

Do you have any interests outside of hacking or are you mostly here just to make some games? Either way I hope you have an absolute blast around the community and stick around for a long while. n~n We love new members and we'd especially love to have you personally. If you're ever confused or need help with anything here on PC, just contact a staff member or check out the Questions & Feedback board! That and you can always contact one of the Emulation moderators if you're confused about how things work. Just give them time to reply since that area is really busy and such, but I'm sure you know that already. :D

Have an amazing time, great meeting you, and remember to read the rules! Hope your ROM hack comes out amazing!

Seth Rollins

Holding on to You |-/
    Years
  • Haha your title thread makes me laugh XD Reminds of Corphish from PMD EXPLORERS! Oh memories!

Anyways, i can see you want to make. Apokemon game, thats what we call a hack here, and if you want to learn how to script i have an aaawwweeesssoooommme scripting tutorial. Just click here! Hope I helped you, and welcome to PokeCommunity!

TheFishHead2313

Pokemon Rom Editor[Begginer]
    Years
  • hey thanks you three its really helpful and so friendly her ... not in other forums -.- ...... but anyway thanks ^^ and im doing Lets play

Back