• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hey Hey Pokéfans

Years
    Hey hey fellow pokéfans my name is Joshua or Josh and I have recently joined the Pokécommunity. I have always enjoyed Pokémon since I first experienced it seventeen years ago. I currently play Pokémon Alpha Sapphire and collect some of the older sets of Pokémon card's e.g. base set, jungle, fossil etc. I am very into battling on Alpha Sapphire so if anyone wants a battle sometime that would cool my friend code and name is on my profile picture/avatar :).

tokyodrift

[i]got me looking for attention[/i]
    Years
    • Age 30
    • he/him
    • Seen Mar 8, 2024
    Welcome to PokéCommunity Josh! We're glad to have you around. You been into Pokémon for. Long time, I'm glad to see older fans still into the games. Based on your post there are a few sections I can reccomend that you should take a look at: Omega Ruby & Alpha Sapphire, Battling, and Team Building, and Polémon Trading Card Game. I'm sure you'll find interesting topics to get involved in! If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask! I hope to see you around :D

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Hey hey fellow pokéfans my name is Joshua or Josh and I have recently joined the Pokécommunity. I have always enjoyed Pokémon since I first experienced it seventeen years ago. I currently play Pokémon Alpha Sapphire and collect some of the older sets of Pokémon card's e.g. base set, jungle, fossil etc. I am very into battling on Alpha Sapphire so if anyone wants a battle sometime that would cool my friend code and name is on my profile picture/avatar :).
    Hay hayy. Welcome to the forums! So you grew up with the older generation games then? Me too!

I'm playing X now but I have Omega Ruby also and will finish that after X (: Not a good battler though haha... You'll probably find plenty of fun in the places tokyodrift linked you to though. Good luck!

Years
    Hey yeah played every Pokemon game from the main series since my very first game which was Pokemon Red on the Game boy :). I am not the best at battling online but learning as I go :).

Back