• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hey Hey!

Years
    • Seen Dec 19, 2008
    Hey everyone! I'm Cara Brown, or Kinsei No Hime, which is translated to "Venus Princess" or "Princess Of Venus" The wonderful ..::Michi::.. lead me here, and, we have had our share of pokemon fun! My favorite pokemon as of right now is Jirachi and Bellossom.
    I hope to see you all around soon!

Aurafire

provider of cake
    Years
  • Welcome to PC, Kinsei No Hime!

It's always nice to have a friends right when you join, but I'm sure you'll make many more during your stay here. There's plenty of ways to have a bit of poke-fun as well! =D

Have fun! ^___^

Thundєr

Freelancer
    Years
    • Seen Jul 31, 2013
    Nice to meet you Kinsei, welcome to this community hope you enjoy here.

BeachBoy

S P A R K of madness
    Years
  • It's always nice to get referred here by a friend, because you already have one friend to get your "feet wet" with when running around PC. XD

Welcome to PC, Kinsei No Hime. Have a blast. :J

Pechachu

Indifference, I choose you!
    Years
  • Wecome to PC, Cara/Kinsei. :3

It's good that you know someone before you joined, I had to refer all of my irl friends before I had anyone to talk to in the beginning. Either way, I'm sure you'll make lots of new friends here, everyone's very nice. Have fun!

..::Michi::..

Green Pearl Voice
    Years
  • Cara baby! I didn't think you'd actually come this soon! XD
    Basically do what everyoene else said, read the rules, the faq, and try not to get yourself into to much trouble. ^_~
    Not like you would right.

moments.

quixotic
    Years
  • Welcome to PokeCommunity.
    Having been recruited by a fellow member, you are bound to know your way around and be familiar with the various places here so I won't go into that.
    Hope you have a great time here, and you become an active member of PC.
    Good luck!

Back