• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hey, Hi, Hello, and stuff

Years
  • I joined pokecommunity forevers ago, but I never really did much here. Now, some of my cool friends chill here so I'm coming back... except nobody knew me in the first place so I might as well be brand new here.

So yeah. I love to play games, sprite, draw, compose music, and play the piano. I also enjoy eating and sleeping. I'm essentially the love-child of Snorlax and Smeargle except somehow surprisingly in shape. I also love animals, especially cats and birds ^ - ^

So ye, that's me. Hi!!!!

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
  • Ah, then that means, welcome back, my fellow dragon! Oooh, what's it like, being a ruby dragon? I'm just a lazy dragon myself, rowr. Still! Ruby Dragons sound amazingggg! But yeah, we haven't met before, but, now's a good time to start! Nice to meet you, hun. C:

Hooray for Snorlax and Smeargle love-childs! o/ I think I'm like a Milotic, Altaria love-child, but without the pretty, and the cottoneeees. Oh, the misfortune, but, I've got to move on, right? Anyways! What sort of games do you enjoy? RPGs? Cause I love those the most! Especially games like Fire Emblem and such, which are my favourite! But yes in the end of the day, we all like sleeping. Soo join the sleep club! It'll be founded soon. <33

Mmm, great getting to know you dear, and hope we get to see more of you soon! And I hope that you'l stick around this time, yes?! Hopefully we get to see more Dragons! And have a nice time once more; contact me or anyone else if there's any trouble! <3

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
    Years
  • Hi there, you have an amazingly cool signature image. Anyhow, welcome to our little corner of the internet where eating and sleeping ought to be considered as sports, where I am exceptionally stellar at. If you need a friend, please feel free to give me a poke.

Back