• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Intro] hey I guess

Years
    • Seen Apr 16, 2021
    hi nice to meet you, im just looking to talk to people and Pokemons one of my favorite tings. I like Water, Ice, and Poison types the most. Im currently doing a Pokemon Sword Nuzlock but I dont have many people to talk to about it, if you do wanna talk my discord is DrawingEmotions#8088 although you don't have to. Seeya

Years
    Welcome to the Pokecommunity DrawingEmotions! Everyone here is into Pokémon to a degree, so you'll never run out of people to talk about stuff with!

I personally don't like Poison types all that much, but Crobat is my fave of all time and is the one and only exception to that statement hehe. Wishing you the best of luck on that Sword Nuzlocke! Anything cool that's happened recently on your run? How far have you gone? You can log your progress over at our Travel Journals section, and if you're into Discord, Pokecommunity also has an Official Server where a lot of people are active as well :D

With all that said, enjoy your stay, and don't hesitate to reach out to me or any other staff member you encounter along the forums. We'd be glad to help out :) Hope to see you around!

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    Hey there DrawingEmotions! Welcome to the forums! Am I correct to assume you draw because of your username? :)

Setsuna

♡ I hope the world~
    Years
    Nice to meet you! Hope the Nuzlocke's going well and you can find people here to talk to about it. What are your favourite Pokemon of those types? When I think of a favourite water type for me, I instantly think of Vaporeon. <3

I personally don't like Poison types all that much
    Bad taste.~

Back