• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hey! I'm a newbee!

Suki

I'm gonna make it.
    Years
    • Seen Oct 16, 2019
    Hey welcome JeigansRule, have fun here and post alot

Himawarii

LOOOONGITUDE
    Years
    Good to finally have ya posting =D

Welcome to PC ^-^ Read over the rules,enjoy yourself and PM me if ya need anything :3 *hands Kanna plushies*

Lily

◕ ‿‿ ◕ double rainbow.
    Years
    Welcome to PC! Glad you decided to join. Follow the rules, have fun, annoy people...the usual. XP

Years
    I'm glad that you decided to post ^^; Posting is fun, I don't think you'll regret it =P

Welcome to PC. Have fun, follow the rules, and I would NOT suggest annoying people XD

Drifblim

Banned
    Years
    Welcome! Read the rules, enjoy the stay and the muffins, and PM me if you want to be a friend or just talk!

charizard_maa

Queen Chair
    Years
    Welcome to PC and all that fun and cool jazz.

This place great. You going to like it. We have something for everybody. It a place where you can really let go. have fun and stuff.

PM me if you have any questions or to be friends.

Follow the rules and have fun here.

Back