• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hey im back with new stuff XD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shadow

Original Flavor Darkness
Years
  • Yay Meowth! Hehehehe.....You seem to have a lot of requests there Moonlight...

My scanner is fixed! I could post some of my sketches......if I didn't leave my sketchbooks at school ^^''

MoonLight

The Stars are Pretty
    Years
  • Ooo well when ya get it back scan some pics!!! :) I would scan some of my newer handrawn pics also but my scanner hates me! XD, Yes Pokemaster10000 yours is goin to be next k. Ahhh so many XD

Greed

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Jul 7, 2008
    Moonlight said:
    Ok all do them just no more requests Right Now K, cuz i don't want to forget anybodies

Awww, well, let us know when you can take more cus I have one, but I can wait ^_^ Very cool pictures, btw! ^_^

*drowns*

Omega-Brendan

Bahamut's Owner
    Years
  • Such a cool banner! Good thing I asked right? LOL anyway seeing as there are multiple Pokemon on the defective banner can I NOT do the aipom defective and make it have a Pikachu, Poliwrath and a Venusaur? When you get there... Which is QUITE a long time...

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Feb 13, 2006
    Thanks for the banner.. :classic:

But whenever I try putting it as my signature, it always ends up as a hyperlink. :\

MoonLight

The Stars are Pretty
    Years
  • oh ok all upload it to my site for ya k
    debannerhstarters.gif

Years
    • Seen Feb 14, 2009
    Oooooooh I Missed Your Posty! WOWNESS! She Droo A Blaziken!!! =D *dies in shock*

=D

Tis A Blaziken!!! o.o

*stares at it*

Years
    • Seen Jun 8, 2004
    its a little late but yay my ninetails yay im so happy *goes up to ninetails to give him a hug but gets hit with a flamethrower* they really are insane!!!!!!

PichuSecretBase

Web Site Critique
    Years
  • Nice job moonlight! *hugs his Marshtomp* It no needs to be replaced =3 So no requesty ^_^ But your doing a very good job. By the end of th eyear you may have all pokemon defective.

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Feb 13, 2006
    Yeah.. You might have all defective pokemon, Moonlight.

And also a good reputation. (I gave you a good reputation for that post)

Thanks a lot for the fourth time!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back