• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hey i'm new here

Miss Doronjo

Gaiden
Years
  • Hello to you too~ Welcome to PC eperty~!
    You can call me Miss D for short; everyone else does. <3

You probably figured this out -- but this forum is huge; there a ton of things you can do here~!

Like say here is our Daily chat. You can meet new people, discuss different things, and so forth. At this page, you can join many clubs that interest you~!

..Well I'll leave that up for you to decide to what to do here; just make sure you read the rules which is located here! And the FAQ page which is located Here~! You can ask a moderator f you want any help. =)

Enjoy your stay; and remember!
    DONT. DATE. ROBOTS!

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
  • What Miss D said. XD

Welcome to PC~ It's a grand old place with many sections to explore, and you'rte sure to find something interesting pretty quick~

Kevin

kevin del rey
    Years
  • I can see that. Haha welcome to PC, the big forum of Pokemon fans. I also saw you at the Emulation forum. So I'm guessing you're here for ROM hacking? Well good luck, and have fun at PC. It's really fun and to meet other members and such. ;)

eperty234

Backsprite Noob
    Years
  • I can see that. Haha welcome to PC, the big forum of Pokemon fans. I also saw you at the Emulation forum. So I'm guessing you're here for ROM hacking? Well good luck, and have fun at PC. It's really fun and to meet other members and such. ;)

Thats right I'm here for help with rom hacking

Back