• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hey, I'm new here

Years
    • Seen Dec 22, 2020
    Hey all,
    Recently new to the world of Pokemon thanks to Pokemon Go. I've played X, and going through Moon, and just recently found out about rom hacks from a youtuber I watch. I've downloaded an emulator to my phone and have team rocket, glazed, and gaia installed. Better late than never to the world of Pokemon and rom hacks right?

Sorvete

Novice
    Years
    Hey mfranktv, welcome! Nice that you've discovered the Pokémon world, it's never too late to become a part of the community! :D Pokémon X and Moon are a solid choice for start! So tell us what starter you choose for those games and how did you like them?

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    Hi there mrfranktv! You're never too late to begin a new Pokemon journey! We've easily got some of the best hacks and devs around on this site, so I hope you get to play and enjoy everything you want! :)

Back