• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hey! I'm New!!!!

justinside

Pokémon Coordinator
Years
  • Hey guys! im new to this forum and ready to explore :D i dont really know what to say.... i like pokemon! im into competitive battling, and basically everything pokemon. i cant describe how excited i am for pokemon x and y!

my favorite pokemon are: umbreon, vaporeon, wigglytuff, and dragonite

soo..... yeah!

FayAurora

Dark-Type Trainer/Breeder
    Years
    • Seen Jul 16, 2013
    Hey justinside, welcome to PC!
    This is a great place where we all like/love Pokemon ;) If you like competitive battling, I think the Battle Center Forum might be a good place to check out, and the Pokemon X & Pokemon Y Forum is full of others who are just as excited for the new games :) Though don't be afraid to have a look around! This is a great place full of friendly people!
    Also, I LOVE Umbreon and Dragonite! They are some great Pokemon ^-^
    Anyways, I hope you enjoy PC!

Years
  • Hello Justin and welcome to PC!

You definitely came to the right place if you want to talk about Pokemon. A Wigglytuff fan I see? I heard that its evolution line is becoming Normal/Fairy-type as of the new Pokemon X & Y games, and we have the forum for discussing them right over here. You'll definitely love the topics relating to 6th Gen over there, and the starters are so cute! Which one do you plan on choosing? I'm probably going with Froakie due to my love for Water-types.

We also have various sections covering the different aspects of Pokemon, like all the boards housed in Alternative Pokemon Discussions, there's also various sections for the Pokemon games too, not just X & Y. Go check them all out if you can. And since you're a competitive battler, you may love our Battle Center section as well as PokeCommunity's official Pokemon Showdown battle simulator, where most of our events are held. I'm over there as Daikenki or Hikamaru if you come over.

I do hope you enjoy your stay here, and if you need help just contact a moderator (like the one who mods this section, Cirno) or even some of the more experienced members. I'm always happy to take new friends on so feel free to send me a visitor message anytime! Hope to see you around!

- [supporter]Hikari10[/supporter]

Years
  • X and Y do look amazing, don't they?! ;~; I'm very excited myself and so are most of our other members. The starter evolutions are exciting me the most though and I really hope they're good. This generation is giving me such a hard time with picking a starter since they're all adorable this time around so I'm definitely going to need the evolutions to help me decide. I'll probably play more "blindly" this time around too; it's a lot more fun when you don't spoil most of the content before you even pick up a copy. Cool that you've already posted in our X & Y board, by the way. :D

Oh, and welcome to the forum, Justin! Wigglytuff is quite adorable and its moving fifth generation sprite is pretty fun. Not in a bad way though, of course. Soon it'll be able to take down dragon types with the new fairy-type moves it'll have in its arsenal, so that's something to look forward to. Pink puffball vs. big dragon, with the pink guy emerging victorious! Here, take an adorable Wigglytuff I found on Tumblr!:

Spoiler:

Anyways, you're in the best forum ever if you like Pokemon! We're all very friendly and you've already met some of our awesome members that have greeted you in your introduction. :) You'll learn a ton more about battling and can get involved in battles as well as have your teams rated over at the Battle Center, so it's a great board to check out, as already suggested. While you're at it you should explore the other Pokemon boards as well since we have discussions aplenty here, plus there are tons of off-topic boards to check out! You can share your art/writing, download some hacks, join clubs, and lots more things. PC is probably the forum for you, mhmm.

Enjoy your staaay okay! If you ever need help you can contact me or another moderator.

diab_low

All men live, only few exist.
    Years
  • Hey guys! im new to this forum and ready to explore :D i dont really know what to say.... i like pokemon! im into competitive battling, and basically everything pokemon. i cant describe how excited i am for pokemon x and y!

my favorite pokemon are: umbreon, vaporeon, wigglytuff, and dragonite

soo..... yeah!

Hey there Justinside welcome to the forum. Yes this place is wonderful to explore, lots of different sections talking about Pokémon and other things unrelated. We even have sections dedicated to competitive battling and the new instalments of Pokémon in X and Y.

Talking about favourite Pokémon mine are Lugia and Typhlosion.

Hope you have a wonderful time here and if you ever need anything just vm or pm a member and they will direct you in the right path.

Back