• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hey I'm new

Velsper

Kaikishoku ~♥
    Years
    ^^ Why certainly. Underneath the avatar option, on the User Control Panel, you should see something that allows you to upload a custom avatar. That's all there is to it. ^^

And welcome to PC. ^^ I sincerely hope you enjoy your time here!

charizard_maa

Queen Chair
    Years
    Ello and welcome to PC!!!

Yeah to help you out look on the bar below the banner for a thing that says User CP and click on it. Then do what Velsper told you. There should be some that you can look through. Or you can Google search and saved an image to your computer that is the right size and upload it to your computer by doing it the same way.

Hope you enjoy your stay.

PM me if you have any other questions or want a friend.

Read the rules and have fun.

Greta

♡C u t e n e s s♡
    Years
    ~Hewwo, I'm not going to tell you how to customise your banner since others have already X3. Anyway welcome to PC as well, and [classic]: Read the rules, be active, PM me anytime for everything you might need, make friends, don't double post and just enjoy your time here ^o^

Drummershuff

Ultimate Blargification
    Years
    Master Ash said:
    Hello to anyone out there. If anybody can tell me how to customize my avatar please help.

Hey there. You have been helped on your avatar, so I won't go through it myself. XD

Welcome to "the Pokemon Community Forums", I hope that you will have a great time here, and that you remain a good and active member. If you do experience any trouble around here, just drop me a PM. and I will do my best to help you. It's generally a friendly place, so I'm sure that you will get on fine here. You may also contact me if you wish to be friends. See you around. XD

Years
    Hey~ Welcome to PC :3 I'm Sammi. PM me if you need help.

I hope you have fun, no matter how long you stay.

Back