• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hey My name is Bernardo Lopez!

Years
    • Seen Oct 12, 2016
    I just wanted to say Hi to the Community!

I have been playing Pokemon ever since I was seven, I started with the tv show when Ash was starting out his journey in the Kanto region with Pikachu.

I then started playing Pokemon with Pokemon Blue on the Gameboy..

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
  • Hey My name is Bernardo Lopez!

Hello, hello! Welcome! Happy to have you here!

I've been playing Pokemon since I was five years old myself, with Pokemon Yellow as my first game. And yeah, I loved watching the first season of the anime too! Wanted to go on adventures just like Ash!

But yeah, feel free to check out what we have here, and I hope you'll enjoy your stay! I'm always happy to answer any question you may have!

Years
  • Hi Bernardo! Welcome to PC!

So you're aware I had to remove your signature. We don't condone soliciting other people's information here, especially others' e-mails since that could lead to spam and other unwanted messages. Hope you can understand.

But I also started with Pokémon in that time and have stayed a huge fan since! If you're looking for people to discuss it with you're in a good place. [: Have fun!

Back