• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hey New Here! :)

Tom Cruise

Pokémon Master
    Years
    Hey everyone! I would just like to introduce myself to you guys and I think I will enjoy it here discussing diverse topics on Pokemon and bring my imagination to you guys! :) Glad to be apart of this community!

kosuke

Extraterrestrial DNA
    Years
    Hey there, TC! Welcome to PC!
    (wow, that rhymed)
    i'm really glad that many pokemon fans are already joining this community. <3
    its a good thing you joined. this is the perfect place for you to discuss pokemon with other pokemon fans. i, myself, is also a pokemon fan of course, and i'm looking forward to seeing your name around the forum :)

oh, and one more thing. dont forget to follow the PC rules, m-kay?

Oh my gosh.. your username. Best ever, bahaha. Congrats on nabbing that! Welcome to the forum! :)

There is indeed a lot to discuss here so if you're looking to get involved in all sorts of Pokemon (and non-Pokemon!) related topics, then you've come to a great forum. You can chat about all the games and other aspects of the franchise like the anime and manga, so there's a whole lot in store for you around here. What do you like as far as Pokemon goes? Most of us adore the games so I'm sure that's a given, but there's a lot more to Pokemon than just that, right? I'm personally very into the games and also dabble in the anime and merchandise in my spare time. The manga and TCG is quite great as well, though! How 'bout you? And do you have any interests outside of the series? Maybe video games, TV shows, music and the like. We've got places to discuss that as well so it's always fun to know what other things people enjoy since we're not only a Pokemon forum, hehe.

Anyways, glad you're glad to be a part of the forum! Have a wonderful time exploring around and if you ever need anything, you're welcome to ask our staff or even the members. We're pretty responsive and would love to help you out. <3 Imagination's something we all love on PC since we're one of the more creative forums I've seen around and everyone's always hacking, drawing, writing, and so on. If you've got your eye on one of those things then you can show off your galleries and etc with us! We're more than happy to take a peek and comment on what you've made.

See you around, Tom! Hugs for joining and hope you have an amazing stay on the forum. If you're looking for a friend, let me know, all right? I'd love to chat with you about whatever and am always around. :) As kosuke said, remember to follow the rules as well as the individual board rules when you post, though they're quite easy to understand. Cheers!

Years
    Hey there Tom Cruise, and welcome to PC! My name is Zach, and it's a pleasure in getting to know you! {:3}

Wow, that username was a steal for sure! Consider yourself lucky to have it! xD And I really like the signature too! Anyways, looks like my good friend Cirno explained the general gist of things we have to offer here at PC, but I came on by to welcome you personally! ^^ We have lots of discussions here on PC all about Pokémon as Cirny said above, so be sure you look around and determine where you feel most comfortable in posting! We also have a very friendly community here so you're bound to make some friends here I'm sure, and our staff is usually very swift in eliminating troublemakers around here, so they're very awesome to have around! :]

Anyways, as a reminder, please be sure you look at the rules here so that you do not wind up getting into any trouble at all! The last thing we want to see here of new members is them getting an infraction around here simply by breaking small rules, but I trust you aren't that kind of guy at all! ;)

If you have any questions, please do not hesitate in asking anyone around staff here! They are the users with the bold usernames, and they would be more than glad in getting to assist you and help you out whenever you may need them! :)

Hope you enjoy your stay here at PC, Tom Cruise! Feel free to send me a friend request if you want to! And you are also always more than welcome in either sending me a PM and or leaving a VM on my profile if you ever wish to chat with me! ^_^

Back