• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hey new to Forums in general

Years
    • Seen Jan 26, 2011
    Hey im Juanton im new to forums in general so could someone take me on a tour lol thanks(:

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
    Hi Juanton! Unfortunately we don't really provide tours. We just give you a map and you have to figure it out yourself. xD
    But the adventure is fun, really! So get out there and look around~

Miss Doronjo

Gaiden
    Years
    Hey Juanton, welcome. <3

Like said above, the best thing you should do is just expolre yourself; BUT WATCH OUT FOR THE PIMPMOBILE~! Sillly things. u-u'

Anyway, um, if you have any questions, contact a mod okay? And I hope you'll have fun. <3

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    Sorry this place doesn't provide maps but if you need help with something you may want to ask a mod for help. Welcome to PC by the way.
    Hey new to Forums in general

Morgnarok

PokéCommunity Supporter - Platinum Tier
    Years
    Hello and welcome to pokecommunity juanton.Let me take you on a journey thru happy and sad music.Wo oh ohoho.

Back