• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hey PC community!

Years
    Hello! As of just today, I'm known as Trainer Death but you can call me by my nickname, Jujy. I'm a 14 year old male and have been way into Pokemon since I was very little, my first actual Pokemon game I owned being Pokemon Heartgold. My two favorite games of all time are Heartgold and Mystery dungeon: Explorers of Sky. Currently, I have no friends at all and have never really had many when I think about it because I'm shy in real life. But I hope to meet a lot of new friends on this site. If you want to know anything else about me, just ask. :)

kingdenas

#Team Popplio <3
    Years
    Hi Jujy! Welcome to the PC! ^^ How are you?

Hmm, I played SoulSilver instead of Heartgold ... It was my first time in Johto, since my first pokémon game was Platinum! But I played the previous games in emulators and I loved them too! OOOOOhh I love Pokémon Mystery Dungeon too! I always loved the idea of being a Pokémon! And Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Sky was a great game with all that Dialga stuff!

You may not have many friends in real life but here in our community you can make lots of friends! Seriously everybody here are friendly, helpful, cool, always ready to have a chat! I'm sure you will make many friends here ;) Don't be afraid to take the first step!

Well, PC has a loooooooooooooooot of forums and sections where you can discuss any topic with the members of PC! Why don't you go explore? I'm sure you'll not get bored aha ^^ If you still don't know how to navegate in PC I suggest you go to the Adoption Center and request a mentor! He/She will help you!

Hmm, I think that's it! If you ever need help or want to have a chat just pass by my profile and say "Hi" ok? =D. I hope you enjoy being here, and once again ... welcome to the PC, see you around~

Laguna

Sir Zangoose
    Years
    • Age 25
    • Seen Aug 31, 2016
    Welcome to PC! I haven't really played Explorers of Sky much yet, I was gonna play it in anticipation for Super Mystery Dungeon but never really got around to it, mostly because I got near the end of Blue Rescue Team and kinda gave up. Anyway, I never really had many friends outside the internet either, I'm kinda quiet in real life but I really like to make friends with people. If you want someone to talk to, just PM/VM me!

Hope you have a great time =3

Zehn

[color=red][font=Foto Serif]Sacred[/font][/color][
    Years
    Hey! welcome to PC and I hope you have a great time on here! There are plenty on nice people on here so don't hesitate to drop a visitor message on anyone. Hmm never played the explorer games but heard great things about them. Also I loved heart gold, such a step up from the original gold! eh but nothing beats the orginals for me but still an awesome game. I haven't got a Pokemon game since it actually now I thing about it!

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
    Daw, sign me up; love to become friends with you! I've been playing pokemon ever since childhood myself, with my first games being Pokemon yellow and Pokemon Blue. But Pokemon HeartGold is really fun too, and one of my personal favourites, in fact. I can't wait for Super Pokemon Mystery Dungeon; it looks really cool~ <33

Since you never mentioned it.. do you happen to have a favorite Pokémon? I love Milotic, but I have many favourites. Anyways, welcome to PC! If you're confused you shouldn't hesitate to ask the staff for help, they're all pretty sweet and quite responsive! Hope to see you soon~! ♥

Aw no worries.. I'm quite shy myself. But there will always be a place for us shyer folk and you can meet plenty of awesome people here. ;3 So you're good to go! Welcome, Jujy. ^^

Everyone says Explorers of Sky is awesome. Like, really everyone haha. And here I am only having played Gates to Infinity as far as PMD games go so I'm pretty out of the loop. Would like to get into older PMD games when I have the chance.

See you around and hope you'll stick!

Back