• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hey People

Aquaphyre

水が好きな人
Years
  • I'm Aquaphyre!

I'm, obviously, new here and would like to get to know some people. :]

To start off, I am a huge fan of pokemon and have been for a while. I would still love to get to know more, though, especially to be able to get better at competing.

I would also love to make friends here, I think it could be really fun!!

Finally, some about myself:
    *I am a student and study languages (Spanish, German and Japanese).
    *I work with international students at my school
    *I don't know, just ask!! :p

Years
    • Seen Aug 8, 2013
    Nice to meet you! From the time I've spent here (granted, only a day) it's a really nice place to be!

I hope you enjoy your stay. I know I am.

Years
    • Seen Aug 8, 2013
    I'm a fan of game modding. I think I might end up spending a lot of time there.. But everyone here is nice and friendly towards others. It's a nice place to kick back and relax.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • Making friends here at the PokeCommunity is really great. You'll meet the most amazing people here, as well as the nicest and most helpful staff here. Welcome aboard! <3

Ah, entonces usted esta aprendiendo Espanol en el escuela? Que bien! Yo se Espanol, y si ocupas ayuda no tengas miedo de preguntarme! (Yeah, I know Spanish myself. I believe we have a small section here where you can talk Japan with other members of the community, located at the Japanese Entertainment section (yes, we have a section just for Japan!))

We're all Pokemon fans just like you. So you won't have problems fitting in here whatsoever. :D Have a great time here at PC, and be sure to read the rules ok! Besides asking me for Spanish help, you can also ask me for help on the forums if needed. :)

Aquaphyre

水が好きな人
    Years
  • AH, thank you both!!

Y veo, que bueno! :) Sí, me encanta español!! He estudiado el idioma por casi siete años. (Además hoy yo tuve que entregar mi ensayo final para el semestre....ugh.. jaja)

But thanks guys!! I can't wait to get involved!! I just need to find some wifi nearby... my dorm has it, but for some reason my DS can't access it... :(

Snivy063

Banned
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jul 16, 2012
    Hi there, Aquaphyre! I would love to be friends with you! Welcome to the forums. If your a Pokemon Fan then this is the perfect place, this community is the best among the bunch. Let's say PC is just like a coffee all-in-one, what I'm pointing out here is that everything is here in PC! Starting from worthy discussions, to the whole community. I'm sure you would have a lot of fun here, but seeing from your posts, it seems you are finally having a lot of fun, and that's good to know! :)

And hopefully, you can access to your Wi-Fi now, I'm sure that everyone is hyped up to have a battle with you! ..

As what as the people said above, be sure to follow the rules always! You don't want to get yourself into troubles. :P .. Enjoy your time here and see you around. :D

Years
  • Mind if I just call you Aqua?

Yeah, we have it all in the way of Pokemon-based forum sites.

PC has been around since 2002 and we're still going!

Have fun doing Wi-Fi battles with some of our fellow PC members, I can't cos mine doesn't work and I'm not much of a competitive battler.

So, what Pokemon games do you play? I like to play Black.

What is your fave Pokemon? I like a lot of cute Pokemon, especially Oshawott and Elgyem!

SV

See You Space Cowboy
    Years
    • Seen Feb 7, 2022
    Hey new guy! Welcome to PC! If you need any help with anything, or you get lost (like I did), drop me a VM, and I'll be sure to do the best I can! Have a pleasant stay, whether it be 10 years or 10 days (jk, you're here forever...mwuahaahaha!)

Shining Raichu

Expect me like you expect Jesus.
    Years
  • Hey Aquaphyre, cool name!

Are you studying all those languages at the same time? That must be difficult as hell. I studied French in high school and I loved it and was awesome at it, but I can't imagine having to learn it at the same time as one or two other languages lol.

Anyway, welcome!

Legendary Silke

[I][B]You like dragons?[/B][/I]
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2021
    Welcome to PC! Your avatar reminds me of a certain IRC matchmaker XD Perhaps because it's really memorable and funny! And cool name as always! I love new members that do know how to make use of stuff like that. :)

You know, speaking of competitive stuff, I don't do much of it these days, if any, but try Competitive Battling Center!

I think posting around PC will eventually get you to know a lot of things here, so don't be afraaaaaaaid... and have fun! XD That's the way it goes!

Aquaphyre

水が好きな人
    Years
  • Hey everyone,

Thanks for the warm welcomes!!!

& I hope I can get my wifi to work here... :/ I've never been able to get it to work in my dorm... anyone ever had that problem and find a way around it?

Also, yes, I do study all of those languages at once :p It's a huge passion and a part of my life, I LOVE LANGUAGE!! *cough* -nerd- ;p

Anyway, once again, thanks everyone!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:

Legendary Silke

[I][B]You like dragons?[/B][/I]
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2021
    Wi-Fi problems? Well, when it comes to online stuff, sometimes you'll have to make things work. I think you could try the tech support section of the forums... the one for computers and tech, I mean. XD If you do get it fixed, well, all the better! XD

Aquaphyre

水が好きな人
    Years
  • Thanks!!

I looked into that, and then I tried asking my school & unfortunately they couldn't help me... oh well...

Years
    • Seen Sep 8, 2022
    Hello AquaPhyre and welcome to you from a fellow new member, look forward to chatting with you about the board!

Back