• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hey people :)

Years
    • Seen May 13, 2016
    Hello call me Skye. I am very excited for Sun and Moon but not focusing on more news since I want to go into it blind. Hope to meet people here since I was here a few years ago and remember clubs being here but I guess they are gone now. Anyway trying something fun this summer which is taking pics of real world equivalent of Pokemon

FireSnow

Show me that Fighting Spirit
    Years
  • Nice to meet ya Skye!

I agree that going into it blind is usually my route as well though I couldn't resist looking at the latest news today haha

We do still have some clubs going on in the Pokemon General sections such as for types and cute Pokemon.

That project of yours sounds awesome! It'd be awesome to see some of the pics you take! Maybe make a gallery in the Art section? :D

Good to meet ya again and enjoy the forum!

Years
  • Welcome to PC, Skye! I used to be quite into photography myself, but with college and such, it's fallen by the wayside, unfortunately. It must take an unbelievable amount of self-control to go into Sun and Moon blind (self-control which I do not possess, unfortunately), but I'm sure it will make the games more fun and exciting for you! I hope you enjoy your time on the forums!

Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen May 15, 2024
    Welcome to PC, Skye!

The forums really have gone through a lot of changes over the years. If you're looking for clubs, they are still around! They're just in the various sections around the forum. Just look for our fancy Club prefix to find any that you might want to join.

Your project idea sounds really interesting! Will you be sharing your photos here?

Good luck on avoiding Sun & Moon spoilers! Playing a game completely blind is a great way to play, since you get to discover everything on your own.

Years
    • Seen May 13, 2016
    Welcome to PC, Skye!

The forums really have gone through a lot of changes over the years. If you're looking for clubs, they are still around! They're just in the various sections around the forum. Just look for our fancy Club prefix to find any that you might want to join.

Your project idea sounds really interesting! Will you be sharing your photos here?

Good luck on avoiding Sun & Moon spoilers! Playing a game completely blind is a great way to play, since you get to discover everything on your own.

Ah was unsure about the clubs. As for the pics I may post to tumblr.

Years
    • Seen May 13, 2016
    Heyy there Syke! and welcome to PC, it's a pleasure to have you around with us!

Oh man, good luck with that. Sun & Moon is a hot topic here, but I hope you can avoid everything until you get the games. Out of curiosity, which is your favorite game so far? my favorite game so far is Black 2, I would say.

If you ever want to chat, or you need help around here, feel free to send me a message at anytime! Hope I can see you around often, cheers :)

Gen 1 I am going back to playing and finding it very well done myself

Back