• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hey PokeCommunity

Years
  • WOW WOW WOW. it has been more than 10 years since I been back just giving a shoutout to everybody and seeing what everyone been up to. I am the former owner of PokeVillage.

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    Oh wow! It's not often we see members who have been away for more than a decade make new intro threads. Welcome back to PC! n_n; I bet you've got plenty of stories to tell after being away for so long!

My name's Fairy. I've never been to PokeVillage myself but I have heard of it! Don't be afraid to reach out if you have any questions and feel free to send me a VM/PM if you want to chat. :)

Happy posting!

CodeHelmet

Banned
    Years
  • Welcome to PC! Got a favorite region, game, character and Pokemon(my default question if people don't spill it to begin with). As Fairy noted, feel free to ask questions if you have any.

Years
  • yeah trust me its been many years poke village was around since 1999. I have interests in it still but launching a fan site again might never happen again since Nintendo really don't want people to have anything more. Most of the owners of PC i have known for years. PC is the only thing great left of pokemon. still hard to believe just of former pokemon fan sites are gone.

Years
  • No suprise to me that many old members from here had come back, enjoy your stay though.
    It's really good to see old faces reviving their interest in pokémon.

Last edited:
    Years
  • hot damn, a member for 14 years. Welcome back! Yeah a lot of fansites disappeared and that makes me sad to think about too ): We're still doing well though, hopefully that continues to stay true!

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    WOW WOW WOW. it has been more than 10 years since I been back just giving a shoutout to everybody and seeing what everyone been up to. I am the former owner of PokeVillage.
    Welcome back to PC! Yeah, we're lucky to be relatively well established here. Hopefully Nintendo will let us love their games in peace for years to come O.o

Hope you'll enjoy your time here :D

Back