• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hey PokeCommunity

Years
    • Seen Jul 7, 2023
    Well i just want to introduce myself a little bit so... I go by Blazequakes or BlazeQuakes, Or BlazeQ or Just Blaze, I messed up on my username but oh well not here for fancy titles i mainly wanted to join the community to get a little feedback on some tilesets that I'm modifying from Pokemon Essentials and get some tips for fan-game stuff, i was introduced to pokemon when I was like 5-6 and my first game was Pokemon Pearl, my favourite pokemon are simply Chimchar and a lot of other fire types, Pikachu (i know original) and Mewtwo (probably still not very original i know)

Years
  • What up Blaze, and welcome to PC! I think you can go get your name changed if you request it in the Name Change thread. If you can live with it tho then that's cool too.

Always great to have another custom Pokemon game contributor on here as we can never have enough of those. Love your passion you guys <3.

And how awesome is it too that my first game was Diamond! You'll have me beaten in a battle I think bcs I love Torterra lol.

tokyodrift

[i]got me looking for attention[/i]
    Years
    • Age 30
    • he/him
    • Seen Mar 8, 2024
    Hi there BlazeqQuakes! Are you interested in making a fan game?

If you're looking for help to make a fan game, we have many resources available. Try posting over in the Recruitment subforum. This thread is over a year old, it's likely you won't get a response.

DrWho42

ka kaw
    Years
    • they/them
    • Seen May 2, 2024
    hi blaze! welcome aboard! feel free to post your tilesets! :D

Back