• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hey Pokemon fans.

Ben Purse

Eager Trainer
    Years
    Hey guys. This is Ben Purse from Australia. I am 12 years old turning 13 this November. I have a special bond for Water type pokemon and have been playing pokemon since Pokemon Sliver. Here are a few things about my self.
    -First Level 100 ever was a Level 100 Walren in Emereld.
    -Have a special bond for Water Pokemon
    -Favorite game is Diamond.
    Thats about it. I hope to become a active member.

Years
    • Seen Jul 20, 2012
    Nice 2 c u.Actually i haven't had a lvl 100:(I envy you so much!My favourite is explorers of sky.I have ever loved emerald best.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
    Hello there, Ben! Welcome to the PokeCommunity! Glad to see ya! My birthday is also in November. On what day? So your Walren was your first level 100, I can tell by your avatar. Unfortunately I haven't raised a Pokemon up to L100. Pokemon Silver is my favorite game, and I play it non-stop.

Well, I also hope you become an active member here in this forum. You'll be amazed by what PC has to offer in terms of discussions. If you need help or have a question, ask a staff member! They're more than happy to answer your questions. Also, when you get the chance, read the rules, so you won't get in trouble. Most importantly, have fun!~ See ya around! :)

Back