• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hey! Szkyetrix1294 Here.

Years
  • Hey guys, how's it going? My name is Szkyetrix1294 and I am happy to see that message boards like this are still a thing. I haven't been to a forum since the SonicAnime days. I used to be known as WoodGirl AKA Starborn back then.

I'm a 28 year old artist who enjoys drawing comics and writing stories. I draw on a Pikachu 3DS and have been practicing creating 3D comic pages lately. I am a big Pokemon fan, as well as Nintendo as a whole. My first pokemon game was Pokemon FireRed. It's a pleasure to be here, and I am hoping to make new friends and share my work with you all at some point.

Bug

[b][color=white][font=Luminari]can't talk. i'm shi
    Years
  • Hey hey! Welcome to Pokécommunity! I was definitely pleasantly surprised to find this website as well haha. I'll try not to be too jealous of your Pikachu 3DS, and I hope you share some of your art soon! Have a great time on the forums!

trainer_nokachi

the trainer who wanders ~
    Years
    • AZ
    • Seen Dec 16, 2020
    Welcome to the community!

I'm definitely looking forward to seeing your art! This is definitely the right place to build a showcase.
    I think the greatest thing about this community is how the creativity just flows everywhere! You'll definitely be able to find some people who love what you do.

Feel free to add me if you like! I'll go ahead and send you a befriending request.

Once again, welcome to the community and I hope you have fun and make plenty of friends who share your passion!

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    Welcome to the community Szkyetrix! I'm also very excited to see the art you make! Please feel free to visit the Art Studio and make a gallery to showcase your work.

Back