• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hey There 8D

Hatefarron

Lady D-Tron
    Years
    Hello everyone!
    I'm new and came here looking to make an awesome team that will crush a friend of mine X3
    I recently played her, but I'd previously lost my Pearl which had -ALL- of my hard-earned teams on it. So after a few pitiful games between my low-30 hodgepodge Pokemon left on my HeartGold and SoulSilver and her OP almost all legendary team >_> I was obviously crushed.
    BUT ALAS, I returned home for the holidays and FOUND IT!! I found my Pearl and have ALL of my Pokemon BACK! So now I've dedicated every free minute of my break to raising a really B.A. team to reap my vengeance!
    My goal in the end is to defeat her legendaries with common or really just non-legendaries, and preferably no starters but those seem to be what I most have haha. So any tips, hints or tricks would be lovely!
    TO WAR!

Years
    Hello everyone!
    I'm new and came here looking to make an awesome team that will crush a friend of mine X3
    I recently played her, but I'd previously lost my Pearl which had -ALL- of my hard-earned teams on it. So after a few pitiful games between my low-30 hodgepodge Pokemon left on my HeartGold and SoulSilver and her OP almost all legendary team >_> I was obviously crushed.
    BUT ALAS, I returned home for the holidays and FOUND IT!! I found my Pearl and have ALL of my Pokemon BACK! So now I've dedicated every free minute of my break to raising a really B.A. team to reap my vengeance!
    My goal in the end is to defeat her legendaries with common or really just non-legendaries, and preferably no starters but those seem to be what I most have haha. So any tips, hints or tricks would be lovely!
    TO WAR!

Hi there!

I see 4th Generation is what you mentioned so you should check out the Fourth Generation Games section.

But there's other places you'll want to see.

I hope you have fun, read the rules or ask Moderators (the guys with the bold blue text).

Speaking of Moderators, we had someone become a newly-appointed mod today!

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
    Oh, those days where I just wanna battle. xD Currently I'm working on my Soulsilver team, and I'm hoping I can crush my friend really soon. xD I'm happy that you recovered your Pearl (and your hard-earned teams & stuff). If you like, I can introduce you to the Competitive Battling Center if you're interested. You can show off your teams, and maybe challenge our fellow members for a battle. Also, you'll gain a few tips and tricks to make your team stronger, and maaaaaybe beat your friend again. muahahahahaha

Anyways, welcome aboard to PC! Hope you're having so much fun here! Love your avatar, by the way. ^_^

Hatefarron

Lady D-Tron
    Years
    @Hikari10
    Thank you so much! <3

@Meganium90
    Thanks! Oh man, that'd be awesome of you! I'm afraid I don't play too competitively >_< my Pokemon are VERY imperfect haha... But I'm working on it! XD
    And thank you about the avatar! c: It's my OC, D. Omg those together spells OCD ._.

Back