• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hey there everyone Felics here

Zorogami

WUB WUB
Years
  • Hey there Felix, nice to have you with us!
    I'm sure you are going to have a great time on the forums, there is an endless number of stuff to discover, talk about and discuss. You'll feel like at home soon eough :3 If you are looking to make new friends, don't be afraid to chat up other members, we all love to help out and talk :D So what else can you tell us about you? Do you have a favorite generation or Game? What are your other interests?
    Hope you'll enjoy this community as much as i do, see you around! :D

Years
    • Seen Mar 17, 2013
    Hey there Felix, nice to have you with us!
    I'm sure you are going to have a great time on the forums, there is an endless number of stuff to discover, talk about and discuss. You'll feel like at home soon eough :3 If you are looking to make new friends, don't be afraid to chat up other members, we all love to help out and talk :D So what else can you tell us about you? Do you have a favorite generation or Game? What are your other interests?
    Hope you'll enjoy this community as much as i do, see you around! :D

my favourite game is hg\ss because we can challenge the kanto gym leaders:)
    well other than pokemon i do a lot of reading.the name felix felics comes from harry potter(you know harry potter, right?)

Zorogami

WUB WUB
    Years
  • my favourite game is hg\ss because we can challenge the kanto gym leaders:)
    well other than pokemon i do a lot of reading.the name felix felics comes from harry potter(you know harry potter, right?)

Yeah HG/SS was an awesome game, i loved how they remade it :D
    I like to read a lot too, and i absolutely love Harry Potter! But to be honest i can't remember where the name Felix Felics is mentioned?

Years
    • Seen Mar 17, 2013
    Yeah HG/SS was an awesome game, i loved how they remade it :D
    I like to read a lot too, and i absolutely love Harry Potter! But to be honest i can't remember where the name Felix Felics is mentioned?

harry potter and the half blood prince ??
    professor slughorn ??
    lucky potion ??
    ring a bell?

Zorogami

WUB WUB
    Years
  • Aaaahhh yes now i remember! Completely forgot about that. To be honest i don't remember the 6th and 7th book that well, since i only read them once. All the others i've read 3 or 4 times i think (:

Miss Doronjo

Gaiden
    Years
  • Ah, I miss reading Harry Potter~ I grew up with Harry Potter too, so it took some time to get used to the series ending. :( I wish some day there was a sequel or something!

In any case, hi Felics, glad that you've came around to the forum today. :3 We do have a lot of pokemon fans here, so, don't be shy on meeting em' all. We also have a lot of pokemon topics too, so hey, any time you want, you can check those out! There's even more stuff for you to be involved in, so, I hope you'll participate in those events as well. ^^

Anywho, I do hope that you'll stick around! And I really hope that you'll have a good time, and, don't be afraid to ask anyone for help if you have a question! I'd be most certainly be willing to help you out at anytime. ^^ Enjoy yourself! <3

Years
    • Seen Mar 17, 2013
    thanks guys. i never thought there were so many harry potter fans here.
    thank you for your overwhelming response.
    and miss doronjo j.k rowling is writing some stupid adult novels so don't expect a sequel any
    time now (but honestly i can't wait)
    EXPECTO PATRONAM

Years
  • Ah, hi there Felics and welcome to PC.

I have to say, I loved the Harry Potter series but I only read the first two books. Really need to catch up lol. I always loved the characters and the magic and everything. (If I was in a Hogwarts house I'd definitely be in Ravenclaw cos it fits my intelligent nature).

If you were ever looking for a hangout for Pokemon fans, you definitely came to the right place. And I heard you liked HeartGold and SoulSilver a lot so why not check out the Fourth Generation Games section of the forums? It has neat topics on everything HG/SS, as well as D/P/Pt! I did love 4th Gen but I'm more of a 5th Gen person.

I hope you'll stick around, and if you need anything I'd be happy to help you. Just send me a VM!

- [supporter]Hikari10[/supporter]

Student D1

De-Wott?
    Years
  • Oh my! I see we have a Potter reader aboard the PokéCommunity express! :D

Anyways, hey Felix!

My name is Student D1, but you can just call me as Student, and welcome to the community!

I'm glad to hear that you like reading Harry Potter books. I've read them as well, but I haven't completed everything. The only books I've read are Sorcerer's Stone, Chamber of Secrets, Half-Blood Prince and Deathly Hallows. The 3rd, 4th and 5th books, which are mainly Prisoner of Azkaban, Goblet of Fire, and Order of the Phoenix, are the only ones I haven't read or owned yet. I've watched though all the movies and played all the games. And I know that adult novel you're talking about; the title of J.K. Rowling's new book is "The Casual Vacancy", right? I wish she could continue the series, or expand it a bit by making maybe a prequel series to the original HP series or maybe a side-series.

Okay, enough HP talk for me, back to Pokémon. I see that you like HG/SS. I loved those games as well, considering they were the first games I get to enjoy Johto (I have not played Generation II yet). I chose Cyndaquil as my starter in both versions. How 'bout you?

Anyways, if you haven't read the rules, you must do so. Hope you have a good time here, make friends and enjoy your stay! By the way, if you want to have a chat or you want to ask something, I'm always open. ;)

Years
  • We're all huge Pokefans around here so you'll fit in perfectly. Welcome to PC, Felix! :D

But omg I know, I have a big adoration for the Kanto gym leaders since they were the very first gym leaders I faced, so the fact that you can battle them really does make HG/SS awesome. R/B/Y, G/S/C, and FR/LG are great too, though.. honestly, all of the Pokemon games are great and it's just too hard to pick a favorite. ;~; Bleh, now I want to replay HG/SS even more. My HeartGold's still sitting around and has been untouched for months; maybe I should go move my Pokemon to Black 2 and finally get a new file going.

Harry Potter is quite popular so I'm sure there are tons of fans here, too. Sadly I've never read or watched it so I can't say the same about myself. :< Makes me feel left out sometimes, haha. Have a wonderful stay on PC though - if you stick around you'll meet plenty of people like yourself! The forum is big so the possibilities are pretty much endless. Read the rules and if you ever have questions, one of our amazing members and staff would love to point you in the right direction!

Years
    • Seen Mar 17, 2013
    thank you guys
    just read the rules.thanks for reminding.
    and student di i always choose fire types as my starter (except for bw and bw2)

Back