• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

hey there im new here

Years
    Hey there nice to meet you all I'm happy to finally be part of the pokecommunity

Hi Luis, I am Hikari.

I see you are looking shy, don't be afraid to tell us about yourself but judging by your username I am assuming you hunt for Shiny Pokemon?

So, what made you join? We have loads of boards to get you covered no matter what your field is!

Some good advice - Read the rules, contact a moderator and don't advertise. Man, I hate adbots cos they ruin my life.

Have a fun time at PC and I might see you!

- Hikari10, "This is nothing to laugh at..."

Shining Raichu

Expect me like you expect Jesus.
    Years
    Hey there Luis!

I'm happy you decided to join us :D. Judging by your username listing you as a 'shiny hunter', I'm thinking perhaps you're into trading? SRing? RNGing? Either way, there's forums here for whatever you might want to talk about, so I'm sure you'll find the place you'd like to be :D

Anyway have a great time, and if you have any questions or anything don't be afraid to ask!

See you around :D

Cordelia

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Nov 21, 2014
    Welcome to PC! We have an entire Club of Shiny Hunters in Pokemon Clubs that I think you'd find quite interesting. A lot of people enjoy the hunt so I hope you find many friends here and have a wonderful time.

Shiny Hunter's Club

Algo Fonix

oh god
    Years
    Welcome, yo. Enjoy your stay and don't forget about the complementary iced tea that's offered every 4th Saturday of the month. Stick around and have fun.

Ninjagon

Back from a break.
    Years
    Hi, welcome to PC. You'll have fun here, trust me.
    Read the rules or Contact those mods if you need help.
    If you want my help just VM me, i'll reply ASAP.
    See you! ;D

Back