• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hey there Im new!

Days
    • Age 16
    • He-Him
    • Hoenn
    • Seen yesterday
    Hey guys I'm new to this site, but I can tell you a little bit about me. I am a professional VGC player, I play Pokemon showdown, and Pokemon Units aswell.

For my IRL hobbies I like Drawing, Playing with my dogs, Doing Sports, and Joking with friends!

I have already posted 3 threads please check them out :)

Days
    • Age 16
    • He-Him
    • Hoenn
    • Seen yesterday
    Hello there and welcome to the PC!

Cool that you decided to make your own intro thread!

Do you have a favorite Pokemon?
    (Sorry for the late reply lol) Oh yea, my fav Pokemon Is Sableye XD

Hello again, and welcome to the forums, SableyePog!
    Which Pokémon do you play on Unite ?
    A mix of Sableye, Greedent, Zoroark, Inteleon, and Falinks :p

Lavender

No, your gonna face ME first!
    Years
    Hey guys I'm new to this site, but I can tell you a little bit about me. I am a professional VGC player, I play Pokemon showdown, and Pokemon Units aswell.

For my IRL hobbies I like Drawing, Playing with my dogs, Doing Sports, and Joking with friends!

I have already posted 3 threads please check them out :)
    Welcome Sableye!
    I see you enjoy drawing! if you ever wanna share your art, feel free to show it off in the Art studio! I'd love to see it if you do!
    And make sure to ask any questions if you're confused!

Back