• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hey There ! thoose are my Fan-Game Ideas

Years
    • Seen May 26, 2024
    I'am a graphic designer student, and for quite some time i've been working in this arts,
    hope you all like them ! and PLEASE send a few reviews while you're at it ...:)

Attachments

• Hey There ! thoose are my  Fan-Game Ideas
      Titans_unite.png
      45.5 KB · Views: 24
      BURNING_SUMMER.jpg
      78.4 KB · Views: 12
      FREEZING_WINTER.jpg
      89.2 KB · Views: 28
      SHOCKING_SPRING.jpg
      72.3 KB · Views: 21
    Years
    Hey, that's some pretty good art! I especially love the freezing winter cover. Are those for real games or more of concept art? You should share these over in the Art & Design section. Is there any name you go by? It'll help us get to know you better instead of having no nickname. :<
    Welcome though and enjoy your stay! :)

tokyodrift

[i]got me looking for attention[/i]
    Years
    • Age 30
    • he/him
    • Seen Mar 8, 2024
    Hey there, welcome to PC my friend! Those graphics are pretty amazing! I'd recommend you post them over in Art & Design where you'll more than likely get the feedback you're looking for. How about telling us a bit more about yourself? Do you have a favorite Pokemon? Maybe even a favorite main series Pokemon game? Enjoy your time here, and if you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask myself or another member of staff!

Back