• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hey there! Translator here!

Claver

Sir
    Years
    Hello guys!
    My name is Claver, I am 24 years old and was playing every Pok?mon game since release. I am currently working on a german translation together with a team of up to 10 people for the fanmade game "Uranium".
    As I am really interested in translating Pok?mon games I would like to translate yours, too. Why? Because I am loving it. Still asking, why? Most of the german people can't speak english very well but I know that there are many people out there which like to play Pok?mon fangames but can't get rid of the english language.
    Also there is a higher chance for you to get more people playing your game and that's what matters, isn't it?
    So.. If you are interested, please let me know.

Years
    We're happy to have you here, Claver! You can find a team to join as a translator over in the Launchpad. It's great to help out with this, it makes the Fan Games made here a lot more accessible to other users. ~I hope you enjoy what PC has to offer!

Last edited:

jombii

[FONT=Franklin Gothic Medium][SIZE=4][COLOR=#00b05
    Years
    Radiating already showed you the way so I'll just be here to give you a warm welcome to our community! Stay awesome and see you around!

PS. I love your cause.

DarkestMidnight

[color=black][b][font=Shadows Into Light]Demon Sla
    Years
    Ahh welcome to PC, Claver. We could always use more translators, it's a helpful skill to have. I often find myself frustrated by the language barrier with certain games where I can't play them because I have no idea what they're saying. My first language is English, but I know Swedish, Norwegian, and a little bit of Spanish as well. I'm not confident enough in my language abilities to try any translating work lol. Much respect for your skill, I hope you enjoy PC!

Years
    Being a translator is something I'd love to do as a career... and since I'm bilingual it's possible, but I'd like to learn another language first. Knowing both Russian and English is cool and all but I really do want to learn French and maybe something else haha.

Nice to meet you Claver, welcome. <3 Glad to see you have such a strong passion for something and plan to contribute to PC that way. People will really appreciate your translations, given we have many different fangame fans here from around the world. Have a blast!!

tokyodrift

[i]got me looking for attention[/i]
    Years
    • Age 30
    • he/him
    • Seen Mar 8, 2024
    Your cause for joining PC is so inspiring! Like Radiating has pointed out, the Launchpad is the place you'd want to take a look at if you're looking to help out other hackers with their games~ PC is such a great place, I do hope you decide to post outside of the ROM Hacking sections as well. Enjoy yourself! :D

Back