• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hey there!

Years
  • Heya! I'm Chloe, and I've been around for a while..well, just under a year. I was pretty active on the trading a few months ago (about 6 months) but then I stopped with school and everything. I'm still getting a lot of schoolwork, but I have a lot of time..and I'm getting back into Pokemon!

So I'm looking forward to playing Pokemon White..I started it, but I may start again since it's been a few months since I last played it :3

I loved this forum about 6 months ago, because there never seemed to be any drama or anything happening here, and I hopee it's still the same now ~ <3

Palladium

2012 FTW!
    Years
  • Well, welcome back Chloe
    I'm sure you'll love it ^_^
    Well, staff has changed tough, but things are/will be fine ^_^
    See ya later

Years
  • Welcome back! I understand school being a pain; happens to us all, though thankfully this has been one of my better semesters. I also haven't played White for a few months but am very inclined to pick it up again since a few friends have been getting back into it.

Hope to see you around! ^^

sherreamethyst

Dragonite's Momma
    Years
  • Welcome back! Uggh, school totally sucks, doesnt it? I had finals this week, and I haven't had anytime to play games or come on here at all. -_-
    Well, hope to see you around the forum! Bye! :)

flubbateios

Hi! Welcome back! Even though I'm newer than ya, it's nice to see someone back! :)

Avishka

Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Nov 13, 2019
    Welcome (back) to PokeCommunity.
    I'm glad that your interest in Pokemon sparked up again!
    I'm sure PC has changed a bit since you left. I hope you become much more active as before, and take advantage of what PC has to offer!~
    Have a great return here at PC. If you're not familiar with something, drop me a PM or a VM just in case. It would be my pleasure to help you out! Take a quick reread at the rules, and I shall see ya aroooound. :3

Back