• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hey There.

Years
    • Seen Jan 7, 2014
    Hey There Thanks for reading , the names Miles 'Tails' Prower Not really , thats my forum user name but i wish it was tho :3 , hopefully i will be on this forum a lot more often , Maybe so , cya around.

Hi there Miles! Aaw, I love Tails a whole bunch even though I don't really play Sonic. xD;; He's an adorable character so using it as a username is pretty neat. Welcome to PC!

So is there anything you're here to do? This is a really nice forum and we're quite active to boot so people join for all sorts of reasons. Can discuss the Pokemon games including X and Y, show off your art/writing, join clubs, try some ROM hacks, and plenty of other things. Let us know more if you'd like as it would certainly help people get to know you better and make replying to an intro easier. Up to you, of course, but it certainly is recommended. :)

Have fun here, yes! I hope we'll be seeing you around a lot. Let the staff know if you need anything. Hope you had a great new year and will have an amazing time here. <3

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
    Niiiice username; Tails is one of my favourite Sonic characters along with Sonic himself, Amy, Knuckles, Wave, and Rouge! You've played a few Sonic games, right? I really love Adventure Battle 2. :3

At any rate, welcome to the forums, Tails! I really hope to see you a lot on this forum; we've got so much stuff to do, so, I'm sure it will be worthwhile for you\ to check out what we have around here, alongside the different pokemon boards, you can check out boards that cater to anime/manga, video games, art, or maybe the chit chat cafe to relax!

So yes, I hope you'll have a pleasant stay, and I'll be happy to help you out with anything you need! And have a wonderful evening. ^^

Back