• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hey there

Years
    • Seen Mar 27, 2015
    Hi, i'm new here. this forum is fun and i hope i can get 15posts as fast as i can to post the summary of pokemon link of mine xD

Sirfetch’d

Well getting to 15 should be easy with as much as PC has to offer in terms of discussions! Just make sure you read the rules and don't spam your way there ;D

Anyways welcome to PC buddy! Aka the best Pokemon forum available. I am sure you will find some topics that are of your interest. If you have any questions feel free to ask me or anyone else! Look forward to seeing you around the forums :)

Years
    Aye it's so nice to have you here Rexx0r! Hope you are enjoying your weekend so far, and I'm sure you made the right decision to join the coolest Pokemon forum around.

As my buddy Castform already mentioned, getting to the magic 15 shouldn't be too hard as long as you don't spam your way there. Just look around and see what sections interest you and get involved in the discussions, and hopefully you'll get there in quick enough time.

Enjoy your stay with us here, and don't worry I won't bite! I'm always happy to accept a visitor message if you have questions or just want to talk. I'll be sure to catch you around the forums!

Years
    Hi! Welcome to the forum!

Yeah, 15 posts isn't bad at all. You'll reach that goal in no time. Just be careful not to spam while you do it. If you follow the rules, you will be fine! If you ever need help, just shout! Everyone here is super nice and willing to help :3

Back