• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hey there!

Years
    Hi guys! Long time pokemon player here, looking to become more active in the pokemon community. I've been playing since I could manage to do so (2002), with pokemon yellow, and althought I've definitely taken a few breaks here and there, I always come crawling back when I get that itch. I'm mainly interested in nuzlockes, shiny hunting, breeding, trading, and the occasional batch of competitive battling (primarily VGC). Looking forward to getting acquainted with all you folks here!

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Hi guys! Long time pokemon player here, looking to become more active in the pokemon community. I've been playing since I could manage to do so (2002), with pokemon yellow, and althought I've definitely taken a few breaks here and there, I always come crawling back when I get that itch. I'm mainly interested in nuzlockes, shiny hunting, breeding, trading, and the occasional batch of competitive battling (primarily VGC). Looking forward to getting acquainted with all you folks here!
    Welcome to PC, DewPop! I like your username c:

and your AVATAR awwwww is that shiny Furret? Best shiny there is! So pink and fluffy, I wish I had one IRL ;; <3

Haha, anyways, I started with Pokémon Yellow too once upon a time! I hope you'll have fun around here and reawaken your itch again with all the stuff you can find in the forums (;

I agree with the above, your avatar is killer cute! ;_;' I love pink and Furret so of course that shiny was one of the best things to have graced Pokemon. Welcome to the community and it's lovely to have you, Dew!

Seems like you're interested in quite a lot of things.. definitely means you'll have a lot to talk about, discussions on challenges, shinies, and so on pop up quite a lot. Any plans to check out our Showdown server sometime if you're interested in battles or do you prefer Wi-Fi?

Anyways, have a great time! Always ask if you need help too.

Back