• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hey there! ?

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Jan 29, 2017
    Hey fellow members of PokeCommunity! My name is SunshinePokemon, but please call me Sunny. I'm new on this website, so I just wanted to say hi and introduce myself! Anyway, now that you've read this, you can go back to doing whatever you were doing previously... Have a great day, random person! :chu:

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Hey fellow members of PokeCommunity! My name is SunshinePokemon, but please call me Sunny. I'm new on this website, so I just wanted to say hi and introduce myself! Anyway, now that you've read this, you can go back to doing whatever you were doing previously... Have a great day, random person! :chu:

Nuh-uh, now that I've read this I've just got to welcome you c: Welcome to PC, Sunny! Are you playing Sun and Moon like most others here now?

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
    Good day! Welcome. :] And yeah, are you playing Sun and Moon too? Hopefully we can learn more about you when the time comes! Don't be shy on chatting with us anytime~ And have a great holiday! Hope you enjoy it. ^^

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Jan 29, 2017
    Good day! Welcome. :] And yeah, are you playing Sun and Moon too? Hopefully we can learn more about you when the time comes! Don't be shy on chatting with us anytime~ And have a great holiday! Hope you enjoy it. ^^
    Thank you! I hope you have a great holiday as well ^-^ (And I'm currently playing Pokemon Y, but I'm planning on getting Pokemon Moon extremely soon)

Back