• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hey to everyone

Moro

Original Trainer
    Years
    What's up people. I go by Moro and I'm a programmer in college going to go for the game industry. I am planning on starting a hacked pokemon game using pokemon sapphire for the base. I would like to use pokemon from the first gen to the third and I am debating if I would want some fakemon in there. I want to make the cities and paths feel like you are actually on a journey so basically the cities are big and the paths are long. I definitely want starter pokemon to be in the wild and I also plan on doing some special event pokemon. If you want to help that would be great. Since I am on summer break I have all the time in the world. Well I'm going to wrap this up. Thanks for reading.

TheFallenUmbreon

Dreams shall never fall...
    Years
    • Seen Jul 27, 2014
    Welcome to the community Mono! Make sure you read the Rules Page before procceeding and if you need any help around, go visit the Official Adoption Center (where you can receive mentors to help you around the community)!

Game Industry?! That's my dream! Good luck on your game!

SchwarzRozen

Sugary Delight
    Years
    Oh, that sounds very nice <3
    Welcome to the site, I'm new here ^.^

I can always help you if you want with your hack. If anything, xD

Years
    Hi Moro, that's one heck of a goal you want to accomplish.

May I suggest going to the Emulation thread if hacks are your thing?

(Don't expect me - Hikari to be there, cos I am terrible at hacking)

Make sure you contact those with bold names!

- Hikari10

Back