• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hey Yo!

MoonLight

The Stars are Pretty
    Years
    Well Hey There i some ppl just like it i guess XD Welcome to PC !! it's nice to meet ya!!

Kairi

The Original $staff_title
    Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    Hi, welcome to The Pok?mon Community. ^_^ Missingno is cool, yeah.

MinunPikachu

The Electric God!
    Years
    Hey , Moony( Can I call you that? ) Moonlight , well , er , the Avatars THEY have up arent showin' on my comp. Will you get me a Pikachu , and put MinunPikachu across it? Background I want a Pikachu that's dark where you can barley see it like you'res. Top I want MinunPikachu , like you have Moonlight , and bottom I want Thunder God. Colors I want Dark RED for MinunPikachu , and Thunder God , same. Can you do it?

Sturm

Kurokoneko
    Years
    *cough*
    I am Sturm of C4 welcome to PC, we are the comedian four of PC who love to made everyone laugh!
    Don't surprise if I get ban within' few day...I think not!
    =P~

Rift

Let's Venture Onward!
    Years
    Welcome Missingo Baby to PC! im the "leader" of the C4! im Sapphire Latios the second (acording to Oct. MOTM) most funny and Bizarre member on PC! :P

Ruriri

Banned
    Years
    Yes call her Moony!
    LOL!
    Liz is VooDoo Moony on MSN!

Anyways welcome to PC Missingo Baby!

BTW: I got Missingo at lv.100 and WOW!

DragonTrainer

Shiver me timbers!
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Mar 8, 2012
    Welcome to PC Missingno Baby!Nice to meet you, ahve a great time here at PC!

Kairi

The Original $staff_title
    Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    They are my rules, he just had to post them for me before I was an s mod and could. =<

Anyways, welcome!

Porygon

Banned
    Years
    I hear Missingno was created when a glitch developed in a Porygon manufacturing plant [my birthplace!], which screwed up their programming code and altered their appearence. They are actually made of many small pieces and can compress themselves at will. This is how they use Sky Attack.

Lol! Good background history, eh? I have alot of time on my hands, thanks to sugarcoffee [5 parts coffee and 95 parts sugar]!!! *twitches*

Anyway, welcome to PC!!!

22sa

ロミオとシンデレ? ?? �� �� �� �� �� �� �� ��
    Years
    Missingno Baby said:
    I'm Missingno Baby!
    I love Missingno!!!
    Hi. Welcome and I hope you have fun.

Back