• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hey, you seem cool

Years
    • Seen May 2, 2014
    Hi guys c':

I joined the forum as Slytherfang 5-6 years ago (don't expect anyone to remember, but hey~), but then disappeared, so I'm starting over! I'm terrible at this sort of stuff, so I guess I'll just write a couple of things as I think of them:

- I'm familiar with Pokemon up through maybe 50% Sinnoh (aka Unova for me = wtf), and definitely play through the older games more (although I have Pokemon Y at home, just waiting for AP season to end)
    - Still watch the show occasionally, still cry at the end of basically every movie, but Pokemon Heroes continues to have me depressed for days ;_;
    - I imagine I'll be hanging around the Art & Design forum most - really into drawing, pretty bad at graphics but it's fun to play around with!
    - Anime/manga is cool too! I really love(d) Durarara, KnB, SnK, Stein's Gate, and Magi (*^* Ja'far). Free! was also pretty good eye candy
    - My free time is basically League of Legends, either playing or watching. I also finished Amnesia: The Dark Descent recently (late, I know) and loved it despite the fact that it made me ridiculously jumpy for a while, but those are basically the only things my computer can handle.

I guess I'll wrap it up here; thanks for reading if you made it through, pleased to meet you all!

RedWarrior702

Returning to the community!
    Years
  • Hi, welcome back! It's good to see another member who's into art and design. I'd like to see what kind of stuff you'll draw. I'm recently getting back into the forums as well, since school ate up the last few months of my life.
    Hope you have a great time here again! Don't be a stranger :D

Years
  • Oh
    my
    gosh
    Magi fan. :)) I can say that you are instantly one of my favorite people here. Welcome back to the forum, Shanghai!

I'm a huge Magi fan myself and Jafar is also one of my favorites. Though my top favorite is Yunan because he's just so crazy and adorable. Do you read the manga? It's gotten pretty exciting and I'm anxious to see what'll happen next - why not stop by the Anime & Manga board to discuss your favorite series? From the looks of things you'll fit in very well over there and we always love new faces. DRRR!! and Free! were also pretty good; I'm anxiously awaiting their second anime seasons that are in the works.

Enjoy yourself here! Sorry for my anime ramblings, ahaha. PokeCommunity is awesome for talking about pretty much anything so stop by wherever interests you and stick around. Let me know if you ever need any help, yes?

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
  • Then welcome back! Awesome to have you back here, pal, and it's amazing to meet you! And it's okay; this sort of thing is sorta tricky to perfect, but either way, it's awesome to get to know you. 8D

I'm about 100% familiar with the games myself, favourites being Gen 3 and Gen 2, cause they're always lovely to play. I haven't played a Gen 4 game that's set in Sinnoh for a long while now, but it's pretty fun too. Have you played Pokemon Platinum? I believe that's the go-to game for Gen 4 haha, but with good reason too! It felt more complete, and the variety of pokemon found there are awesomely amazinggg. Mmm, well, it's good to know you have Pokemon Y, and I hope you enjoy it, when you do start to play! It's really fun, and the graphics are to die for. <3

I too love to catch the anime from time to time, and I agree; the pokemon movies are soo emotionally invested, and they're all really beautiful and fun to watch! I think my favourite would have to be Pokemon 4Ever with Celebi, which got really sad in the mist of it, but it was amazing! Speaking of anime, AoT and Magi are epiiiic. I need to catch up with Magi though, haha. But it's awesome that you're watching it too! You're indeed automatically amazinggg. <33

I really love LoL - though I'm sorta lazy to play Ranked, ugh. Still, it's pretty fun if I'm not playing against ragey players or trolls. What lanes do you usually like to play in? I used to play more of the bot lane but nowadays I just go wherever. Favourite champs would have to be Ahri and Miss Fortune though! Mmm, if you want to, you can check out the Video Games section - we have a Leauge of Legends topic to discuss the game there, and even have some matches. :3

Well, thanks for introducing yourself, as it was great to get to know you! And once again, nice to have you back; if you have any concerns, you are more than welcome to message me anytime, and I'll gladly help! Ciao, and take care! Hope to see you again soooon!~ ^^

Years
    • Seen May 2, 2014
    Hi, welcome back! It's good to see another member who's into art and design. I'd like to see what kind of stuff you'll draw. I'm recently getting back into the forums as well, since school ate up the last few months of my life.
    Hope you have a great time here again! Don't be a stranger :D

Heya! Not very good stuff haha, at the moment.

Welcome back to you too, then? c: And thank you!

Oh
    my
    gosh
    Magi fan. :)) I can say that you are instantly one of my favorite people here. Welcome back to the forum, Shanghai!

I'm a huge Magi fan myself and Jafar is also one of my favorites. Though my top favorite is Yunan because he's just so crazy and adorable. Do you read the manga? It's gotten pretty exciting and I'm anxious to see what'll happen next - why not stop by the Anime & Manga board to discuss your favorite series? From the looks of things you'll fit in very well over there and we always love new faces. DRRR!! and Free! were also pretty good; I'm anxiously awaiting their second anime seasons that are in the works.

Enjoy yourself here! Sorry for my anime ramblings, ahaha. PokeCommunity is awesome for talking about pretty much anything so stop by wherever interests you and stick around. Let me know if you ever need any help, yes?

YES, a Magi fan! I love Yunan too, his design is way too awesome. And yup, I've kept up with the manga, it's so good right now but the cliffhangers are killing meeee. I'll definitely check out the A&M section of the forums, thanks for your suggestion :)

Haha, I'm all for the anime ramblings, no worries! Thanks for stopping by *o*

Then welcome back! Awesome to have you back here, pal, and it's amazing to meet you! And it's okay; this sort of thing is sorta tricky to perfect, but either way, it's awesome to get to know you. 8D

I'm about 100% familiar with the games myself, favourites being Gen 3 and Gen 2, cause they're always lovely to play. I haven't played a Gen 4 game that's set in Sinnoh for a long while now, but it's pretty fun too. Have you played Pokemon Platinum? I believe that's the go-to game for Gen 4 haha, but with good reason too! It felt more complete, and the variety of pokemon found there are awesomely amazinggg. Mmm, well, it's good to know you have Pokemon Y, and I hope you enjoy it, when you do start to play! It's really fun, and the graphics are to die for. <3

I too love to catch the anime from time to time, and I agree; the pokemon movies are soo emotionally invested, and they're all really beautiful and fun to watch! I think my favourite would have to be Pokemon 4Ever with Celebi, which got really sad in the mist of it, but it was amazing! Speaking of anime, AoT and Magi are epiiiic. I need to catch up with Magi though, haha. But it's awesome that you're watching it too! You're indeed automatically amazinggg. <33

I really love LoL - though I'm sorta lazy to play Ranked, ugh. Still, it's pretty fun if I'm not playing against ragey players or trolls. What lanes do you usually like to play in? I used to play more of the bot lane but nowadays I just go wherever. Favourite champs would have to be Ahri and Miss Fortune though! Mmm, if you want to, you can check out the Video Games section - we have a Leauge of Legends topic to discuss the game there, and even have some matches. :3

Well, thanks for introducing yourself, as it was great to get to know you! And once again, nice to have you back; if you have any concerns, you are more than welcome to message me anytime, and I'll gladly help! Ciao, and take care! Hope to see you again soooon!~ ^^

Gen 3 has got to be my favorite, but Gen 2 is a bit more nostalgic, haha. I should try to pick up a copy of Platinum though, when has anyone ever owned too many Pokemon games? And I'm so excited to play Y, it looks amazing `-`

Ughh these Pokemon movies <3 Yay, more Attack on Titan and Magi fans! That would make you automatically amazing as well (;

Yeah...LoL is mostly luck of the draw haha...trolly players end up turning me off the game for quite a while. And I usually play ADC because no one wants to, for some reason (and here everyone was telling me that it's over requested), but generally I either do really well or feed horribly. Mostly feed horribly ahaha ;; But I feel the most pressure when I'm playing jungle. I do agree about loving Ahri though! Her skillset is so fun to play, dashes for daaaays.

It was nice to meet you! Thanks for the welcome ;3;!

Back