• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hey!

JokesterJesee

JokesterJesse*
Years
    • Seen Jul 22, 2011
    Hey I have had this account for a while now, but I never posted really, so here is my entry post. I am JokesterJesse on PE2K and BMG but I spelt my name wrong >.< and I don't want to make a new account. D: Well Hi.

I am Mainly into graphic arts which is the reason why I came here.

Also I like willow Smith. No I am not gay its just an obsession T_T. I like to whip my hair

Daeva Okami-Luca

∞Protector∞
    Years
  • Welcome! I don't post here too often, either. I finally went out and got a life OTHER than Pokemon...

(lie)...(sort of)

I forgot to mention that I also do graphic arts.

Gero50

闇の下呂
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Sep 10, 2011
    Welcome to the PC
    I am rather new myself and am also into graphic arts. I've been doing it for a while so if you have any questions I can answer them. Also if you ever need some to talk with feel free to shoot me a pm. see you around.

Legendary Silke

[I][B]You like dragons?[/B][/I]
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2021
    It's been a long time, eh? Months before your intro post? Eheheheh... welcome to PokéCommunity! How many of these we have, anyway? Late intros are... interesting. I hope that your stay at PokéCommunity is... interesting!

Wait, you are in BMGf? I have never seen you there. (Naetoru Reshiramu is my BMGf username.)

Have fun!

Morgnarok

PokéCommunity Supporter - Platinum Tier
    Years
  • Hello and welcome to the pokecommunity forums Jokesterjessee.I hope you design and share with us some out of this would art.

Uecil

[img]https://i.ibb.co/4jfYrCT/tHdpHUB.png[/img]
    Years
  • I remember you and I lol'd at your "Whip my hair" thing; I love that song. :P

Welcome back to PC

solarowl

I'll always be an Outsider.
    Years
  • Have fun here! Welcome back! Hopefully, you will become(or already are) a talented graphic artist! :)

Emperte

はがねタイプ
    Years
  • I've never heard this 'Whip my Hair' thing and I'd like to keep it that way but welcome anyway :D

Back