• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hey.

Years
    • Seen Feb 20, 2012
    I'm new, I guess. I've been lurking for a while and finally decided to join. Not much to say about me. I played Generation 1, skipped 3 and 4, but played the Generation 2 remakes. I picked up Black, but I'm holding off starting it until Arceus is made available. Not sure which starter I should go for, they all seem a tad bland. Anyway, here I am. Deal with it. :)

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
    Ahhh, finally you decided to join us! Welcome to the PokeCommunity. :3 I wasn't really into Generations 3 & 4, I was more into the classic 1 & 2. You should try out the GSC games, since those were the originals. But since you played HG/SS already, you may have gotten the idea of what the plot is about. xD

Although you can trade in Arceus to your Black version, it's gonna be a while for that to occur though. But that's alright. xD If you're wanting a powerful starter with an amazing evolution line, go with either Snivy or Oshawott. Both are pretty awesome. I haven't tried my hand on Tepig though.

Buut anyways, Stop lurking! Start postin'! Be sure to read the rules, and I guess I'll see ya around! Me & Snivy will be around if you need any help with the forums, ok! See ya :D

Legendary Silke

[I][B]You like dragons?[/B][/I]
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2021
    Lurking around sometimes ends up with you staying for a long, long time... that'd be a great chance to register! ^.^ Sometimes you just kinda want to get into the action, huh? :) It's probably the same thing for me.

Hmm... besides these two Meganium90 have mentioned, Tepig's pretty good if you can get around the slowness, but being a bit bulky should solve it most of the time.

See ya, indeed :)

Years
    I'm new, I guess. I've been lurking for a while and finally decided to join. Not much to say about me. I played Generation 1, skipped 3 and 4, but played the Generation 2 remakes. I picked up Black, but I'm holding off starting it until Arceus is made available. Not sure which starter I should go for, they all seem a tad bland. Anyway, here I am. Deal with it. :)

Hi there, I'll just call you Haunter.

I also play Black and I started with what you're seeing in my avatar/signature - Oshawott.

It's easy to use and I got an easy run with it.

I didn't play Gen I or II but I did play Ruby, Pearl, Platinum and SoulSilver.

Contact Megan or Snivy or in fact, any moderator or higher staff if you have questions.

Back