• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hey!

Years
    Hi fellow trainers!

I recently acquired a 3DSXL and got back into Pokemon after a abscence of two years although I have been around since Generation 1!

Looking for trade partners as well as superb trainer friends!

Awesome site is awesome!

Years
    Hi fellow trainers!

I recently acquired a 3DSXL and got back into Pokemon after a abscence of two years although I have been around since Generation 1!

Looking for trade partners as well as superb trainer friends!

Awesome site is awesome!

Hi NinjasCreed. I am Hikari.

Nice avatar you have, Sawk and Throh are so underrated so it's nice to see someone giving them love.

I mean, I love Generation 5 despite so many people's hatred on it.

And yeah, now is a nice time to return to Pokemon cos Black 2 & White 2 are on the way. You should get Black or White right now so you can get used to Generation 5.

My fave Pokemon is Oshawott, which explains the blue links in my signature and my blue profile.

Yeah, I love Oshawott so much I am crazy for them...

May I recommend the Pokemon Gaming boards for you? They are a nice stepping stone for newcomers to check out.

Feel free to VM me or friend request me, cos I am friendly but quirky. And I love to laugh a lot, which makes people get my gender confused.

Also, contact a moderator if you need help. Cos that's what they're there for.

Anyway, have a great time!

- Hikari10, #WikariLeaks

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Welcome to PC, NinjasCreed! For trading partners, have you checked out the Trade Corner yet? If not, go do that right now, immediately! Or whenever you'd like, it's up to you. ;) Anyway, you've been gone from Pokemon for two years yet you have Sawk and Throh in your avatar, this does not add up! Unless... you played the Japanese version of B/W? Or got the games recently??? Or maybe even got B2W2? :( EITHER WAY if you like them there's a thread you can pick your favourite in, within the Black and White forum. :3 Sooo head over there if you want!

Also yeah, we are a pretty awesome forum. Now go post like crazy all over it! n___n Have fun here and hopefully you get in lots of trading and lots of great memories!

Galdr

ドラゴンのおうじ
    Years
    Welcome to the PokeCommunity forums, NinjasCreed! I assume you play Assassin's Creed games? If you don't, then okay. I just saw the "creed" in your username, so I assumed. Sorry. ^^; Anyway, don't forget the rules of the site, as they'll help you stay out of trouble.

Another Gen 1, eh? Well, you're not the only one. There's loads of us Gen 1-ers around. I'm one myself, and proud to be one, too. There's a lot of trade threads here, so get busy and bustling if you want some good trades. Members here are pretty friendly. Anyway, enjoy your time here and see you in the forums, mate!

Years
    Excellent welcome thanks!!! YEAH! Sorry about the confusion,yes I only got BW about a week ago after playing Heartgold back in 2010!

"Nice avatar you have, Sawk and Throh are so underrated so it's nice to see someone giving them love."

Yeah Sawk and Throh are awesome!Love fighting Pokemon!

@Requility I will be sure to checkout the Trade section.Im from South Africa in Cape Town and the handheld community is pretty small compared to the Console and PC big brothers,hence why its a little impossible to find reliable trading partners.

"Welcome to the PokeCommunity forums, NinjasCreed! I assume you play Assassin's Creed games?"

Its the first Xbox360 game I got wayback hence why it became part of my Xbox360 Gamertag - NinjasCreed22 ...^_^

diab_low

All men live, only few exist.
    Years
    Hey dude cool username I love Sawk and Throh my fav fighting types in all Pokemon actually. Me name is Diablo and if you wanna check out the Trade corner then the link is HERE. Hope you have a great time here and make them cool friends :)

TY

My name is ShadowOMGwhatAlargeNameExcadrill (Shadow for PC members)

Have fun on these forums, stay out of trouble and make loads of mates...

Shadow "Local Eastsider"

Years
    Hi there, NinjasCreed, welcome to the forum n_n

A lot of people I know have been getting the 3DSXLs lately, but I'm fine with just my regular blue DS Lite for now haha. But it's awesome that you got Black/White, they were really good games to me with some awesome city/town designs! :3

You'll definitely find trades here in the Trade Corner section, so I'm glad to see you'll be checking it out, too. We also have a Competitive Battling Center here if you'd like someone to battle and lots of other neat things :DD

So yeah, enjoy your stay here on PC, yes? I'll be looking forward to seeing you around more in the future~! Feel free to message me if you need any help, and if you're interested in a mentor to show you around the forum, do check out our Adoption Center.

Years
    Thanks for the welcome guys will mos def inform the Nintendo Distros, Pokemon_SA,Friends and Family about this awesome site!!

Gotta let'em know!

Back