• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hey! ^^

Fusion200

The real living Fusionbolt
    Years
    Hello, I'm Fusion200! I'm a fan of many things, mainly gaming and cartoons from Cartoon Network, one of my favorites being Adventure Time! :D Also, I love to draw, write and is pretty obsessed with RPing, I would prefably RP an Adventure Time RP, hoever, but feel free to speak to me if you wish, I'm very friendly and carefull with strangers. ^^ Nice to me you all! ;)

Hey there Fusion, welcome to PC! :3 Name's Cirno and it's good to meet you.

Oooh an Adventure Time fan! We should be friends, I love it too. <3 But I'm still only on season 2, though I am definitely catching up during my winter break. Was going to point you in the direction of the Adventure Time thread in General Entertainment but I see you already found it, so yay! Which character is your favorite? There should be a fanclub for the show in Other Clubs too, so drop by there sometime and join, yes? :D But wow, it's cool you have a wide variety of interests, means there's that much more for you to do around here. We have a section for art, writing, roleplaying, and lots of other things, so you should explore there if you're interested and get involved in some roleplays! Roleplaying is pretty cool in general, though admittedly I have a hard time dedicating enough time to one so I haven't gotten into any (yet). Are you a Pokemon fan as well?

You seem like a really nice person though, so stick around and have fun here! You'll make friends with similar interests pretty quickly if you keep checking back since there are so many people here. Just make sure to read the rules and all that jazz to get an idea of how things work here and you'll be good to go. n n

Have a great time on PC and drop a message on my profile anytime if you want to chat! <3 Enjoy your holiday and I'll see you around~

Fusion200

The real living Fusionbolt
    Years
    Well, if you want to RP with me in a message, just to try it, so you may! ^^ Also, I made a thread about the show, there already was one? Also, I like Marshall Lee, the male version of Marceline (Fionna and Cake, season... 3? I don't remember XD), altough he hardly got any screen time at all, hes cool, though, but from the characters with more screen time, I think Marceline or Finn ^^

Years
    Hello, I'm Fusion200! I'm a fan of many things, mainly gaming and cartoons from Cartoon Network, one of my favorites being Adventure Time! :D Also, I love to draw, write and is pretty obsessed with RPing, I would prefably RP an Adventure Time RP, hoever, but feel free to speak to me if you wish, I'm very friendly and carefull with strangers. ^^ Nice to me you all! ;)

Hi Fusion, and welcome!

You're into Adventure Time too? I've never watched the series tbh but I have a friend here who loves it. You should check out our Adventure Time fanclub in Other Clubs, any favorite characters you have from the series?

We also have the Roleplay Corner for everything relating to RPs, I don't usually go there but it's a fun place to check out. Also, do you have any favorite Pokemon or Pokemon games? Well, feel free to ask me via VM if you need help, stick around and have a Merry Christmas!

- [supporter]Hikari10[/supporter]

Back